Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park North Jersey HOTTEST party hands down

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mkutlass

"Not to open up a can of worms but they all did more people then SG this past weekend"

I find that heard to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on now

what time does Taste close??????????????????????

2:30 AM

Look at the pics, read the reveiws, over 700 people at taste, SP did over 1000, and deko did over 700 too

Originally posted by carguy19

Bro serious all nastyness aside why do you jack everyones thread except for SG??? it's not cool.

SP TASTE and DEKO are all very successful places these days. Not to open up a can of worms but they all did more people then SG this past weekend. Why do you jack everyones threads??

dude, i was at Deko this past saturday and it was a great night, i am a fan and i like SG, i can't comment on how many people Taste did of south park or SG I WAS AT DEKO.....

Dude what the fuck don't you understand about my Comment I'm not trashing Bro

Look at the pics, read the reveiws, over 700 people at taste, SP did over 1000, and deko did over 700 too

Ok here we go again with this taste thing

700 people At taste, ARE you Fucking kidding me…. The Restaurant has a legal occupancy of 120 people,

ok so here lets double that 120 X 2 = 240 where were the remaining 460 peeps ….

Your making yourself LOOK like an asshole AGAIN!!!!!!! Didn’t you learn anything from a few weeks ago when a few other people on this board schooled your ass..

Now Back to deko, Deko was busy not sure on the amount looked like 500 + DEKO is 3x’s the size of Taste are you gonna dispute that too!

Now Back to the “ Where were the remaining 460 people… “ Where were they ? Oh ok they were probably on line at South park waiting to be Picked Hype!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SP 1000 people Please your making yourself look stupid AGAIN not sure of there legal occupancy but my friend your clearly over exaggerations he are Pathetic….

On the Sound Garden…. Well tell ya What Ask KIRK LOPEZ he Played there and Ask the Dudes from R E D P L O W .com they were taking pictures all night

You my friend are full of SHIT

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

and ought to be ashamed of yourself

Originally posted by mkutlass

"Not to open up a can of worms but they all did more people then SG this past weekend"

I find that heard to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on now

what time does Taste close??????????????????????

Allow me to introduce myself did you ever hear of the Hook Meethook....

that’s me baby and I agree with you totally here this carguy19 what ever the fuck his name is ……. Is completely full of Shit and who ever this arkmon guy is he pretty funny too

Originally posted by arkmoned

dude, i was at Deko this past saturday and it was a great night, i am a fan and i like SG, i can't comment on how many people Taste did of south park or SG I WAS AT DEKO.....

Dude what the fuck don't you understand about my Comment I'm not trashing Bro

Dude your Sickkkkkkkkkkkk

"2:30 AM

Look at the pics, read the reveiws, over 700 people at taste, SP did over 1000, and deko did over 700 too"

I have 1 question if Taste was so good, why was there so many people that went to Taste first, but closed at the SG, if a party is so good people wouldn't be leaving. I thought u had a early closing time but I guess u don't.

Bro serious all nastyness aside why do you jack everyones thread except for SG??? it's not cool.

SP TASTE and DEKO are all very successful places these days. Not to open up a can of worms but they all did more people then SG this past weekend. Why do you jack everyones threads??

Everyone be cool. They did not do more than SG this weekend. Cant even hold that many people. Let's all get along.

Carguy didn't we speak about this bullshit once before. Taste cannot fit 500 people in the whole place. Soundgarden did 820 and that is the honest truth. I work there. I bartend there. I dont want to get into this shit again with you. Be cool.

Your numbers are distorted. It does not even matter how many people are in a place. Sometimes it gets to crowded and people are turned off by it.

Please dont start a war just be cool

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

LMFAO!!!

Lets settle this once and for all..

Someone has to be able to dig up the rating on Taste to see what the max occupancy is rated for by the fire marshall..

It is fucken hysterical. There legal capacity is 146. Check the coatroom. All clubs keep the legal occupancy in there