Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke At Maze On Saturday Roll Call

aj2234

Originally posted by stryke303

ronny! how are you man? how's life treating you!? we miss you down here!

pete, looking forward to meeting u too. have some new unrleased goodies in store...

ben sims - unreleased mixes, new ignition technician, possibly some new plastikman (if it fits...), etc...

disconnect .. disconnect ...

is it the weekend yet? :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by digital7

are you referring to sunday? :(

Possibly......

What I dont understand is why a big name DJ can pack a HUGE club like Maze and no one goes to see him in a small venue, which is more intimate, with better music? Whats the deal?

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Possibly......

What I dont understand is why a big name DJ can pack a HUGE club like Maze and no one goes to see him in a small venue, which is more intimate, with better music? Whats the deal?

I am not bashing people that live in Miami, but this is just from people that I know. Most people that live in Broward go to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami to go out, but most people in Miami never venture north of the Dade line.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by erickamikaze

I am not bashing people that live in Miami, but this is just from people that I know. Most people that live in Broward go to Ft. Lauderdale and Miami to go out, but most people in Miami never venture north of the Dade line.

I totally agree with you......most people in miami think that just because the majority of the entertainment is in Dade county, there isn't much of note outside of it. Its a comfort zone.