Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can't wait ....................

mursa

......till the FALL & WINTER months to begin , thats when Clubbin season is at its best in my opinion (nice n comfy temps & lil humidity ) . My body is getting pretty tired of taking a beating from the temps/humidity .

Who else is with me in anticipation of "ol man winter" to come ?

:shades2:

Originally posted by erickamikaze

I think the best weather is in Georgia / North Carolina. Hot like 6 months and pleasent 6 months, but never super cold and can always drive a short way for beaches and snow in mountains.

Man I don't know what you consider cold but When I was home for Christmas (central NC) 2 or 3 yrs ago all the ponds were frozen over. That's cold.:idea:

Originally posted by mursa

......till the FALL & WINTER months to begin , thats when Clubbin season is at its best in my opinion (nice n comfy temps & lil humidity ) . My body is getting pretty tired of taking a beating from the temps/humidity .

everyplace is packed, we could start wearing our long sleeve shirts, and the patio and nikkis are perfect for sunday!!!:eek::D

i too cannot wait!!!!

We have winters in Miami? :eek:

What happen last year? I don't remember even putting on a jacket during November-Febuary

"ol man winter" will be welcomed. no more sweating like a pig , and it will be season which means more euro hotties in da house.. :cool: