Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Axiom..

dogekid

...a lot of guys from the wayne...north haledon...area do........but i also know a lot of people switched to world........haven't heard any bad shit........i have a friend who works the 'nutrition bar' or whatever...it's nice there....dunno prices...but i know axiom was on the pricier side ....

Originally posted by xrapturex

NYSC not cutting it anymore?

My friend used to work there, it might actually be more expensive than NYSC..its nice in there though.

had to switch it up.. NYSC is nice and all but just too blah

misk.. heard world is really nice, too far for me though. i got a lil in at axiom i'm just wondering what ppl normally pay there

Originally posted by dogekid

had to switch it up.. NYSC is nice and all but just too blah

misk.. heard world is really nice, too far for me though. i got a lil in at axiom i'm just wondering what ppl normally pay there

..where do u live?.......my friend is at the one in wayne....but i thought those things were popping up like herpes everywhere!!!??.....................

Originally posted by misk

..where do u live?.......my friend is at the one in wayne....but i thought those things were popping up like herpes everywhere!!!??.....................

montclair

there's a powerhouse right where i used to live in bloomfield.. ghetto. there's a gold's in belleville.. machines are from 1873. bally's are garbage.

actually we call the shower that no one uses in our apt herpes..

Originally posted by dogekid

montclair

there's a powerhouse right where i used to live in bloomfield.. ghetto. there's a gold's in belleville.. machines are from 1873. bally's are garbage.

actually we call the shower that no one uses in our apt herpes..

....u can workout at my house...for....hmm........$7 a month.........i have a treadmill and some weights..................:D

....u can workout at my house...for....hmm........$7 a month.........i have a treadmill and some weights..................:D

maybe if you throw in free towel service and complimentary protein shakes i'll consider it

i gotta send you a pic that you'd appreciate.. PM

Originally posted by fearlessnyc00

misk misk misk.........got any heroine? maybe some crack to go along.......it will be fabulous..!!

Oh and by the way your club is tired no one wants to come anymore...i can make it fablulous.....yea..!!

Disco 2003

:laugh: good times last night....good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...especially the end of the evening seeing those two pull up in the kitchen and bath truck!...classic!

"this song makes me want an 8ball!" "..we'll call it...MARIO'S GIGANTIC DICK!" :laugh:

:laugh: good times last night....good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...especially the end of the evening seeing those two pull up in the kitchen and bath truck!...classic!

"this song makes me want an 8ball!" "..we'll call it...MARIO'S GIGANTIC DICK!" :laugh:

yea...so giant:laugh: ....but the 8ball sounds like a plan......:rock::shades2:

I'm still a member of Axiom and World.

I left Axiom for World but didn't get to cancel my membership to Axiom yet.

Axiom is a nice roomy gym....Defenitely a good gym.

World is smaller but nicer and cleaner although Axiom is clean too.

World has TV's on every cardio machine. Axiom is bigger but world is nicer...that my thoughts.

Originally posted by themoo

I'm still a member of Axiom and World.

I left Axiom for World but didn't get to cancel my membership to Axiom yet.

Axiom is a nice roomy gym....Defenitely a good gym.

World is smaller but nicer and cleaner although Axiom is clean too.

World has TV's on every cardio machine. Axiom is bigger but world is nicer...that my thoughts.

too bad world is so far away..

What up doge!!

Used to go to Axiom when I lived in PineBrook...let me tell you.... I miss that gym. Lots of room, spaced out well, mostly people who workout....as opposed to people who do more talking than anything else and just get in the way!!

Take a ride and check it out...best way to find out is to check it out yourself.

Originally posted by luvle02

Axiom is $62 a month. I go to Spa Lady but I've been thinking of joining there myself.

...ugh....spa lady.......fucking women are annoying!....i went there.........had to RUN RUN RUN away! lol...now i am a fatty-in-between-gym girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

......DOGEKID!.......join world in wayne....then we will have angelina themed slumber parties at my house!:idea::D