Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New North NJ Lounge/Ballroom now hiring

dtrave

The definition of Compound Ignorance - When you don't know, & you don't know you don't know.

Is 1/2 mile off Rte 46 too much for customers to handle?

The good ol' CP board

Originally posted by djqwest

You do sound sorta unprofessional. Why did you bother working with the owner in the first place if you thought "location" was going to be a factor in the success of this establishment?

Just curious...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dtrave

The definition of Compound Ignorance - When you don't know, & you don't know you don't know.

The good ol' CP board

Bottom line, Fairfield and the actual location is perfect. There's been a void in this area for a great many years.

The venue itself speaks volumes. The place is very well layed out, you can tell that the owner and associates took their sweet ass time designing this space.

I'm looking forward to the soft opening dtr. Thanks for the invite.

believe me when i tell you it's refreshing.......but, fairfield is pretty close to me and i love music. i have a few favorite DJ's and i just wanted to know if one of them would be there.

fair enough? :D :D :D

You mean to tell me that it isn't refreshing to see a flyer without a DJ's name or 20 "promoters" on it?

pm me for comp list info

HA HA HA

TOOO FUNNY

ROLAND IS A FRIEND OF MY PARTNERS FAMILY, AND THEY ASKED US TO CHECK OUT THE SPOT.

WE NEVER PLANNED ON WORKING THERE AFTER WE SAW THE ROOM, BUT THE OWNER KEPT CALLIN & CALLIN. SAYIN HE WAS OPENING "IN A FEW WEEKS' OR "SOON REAL SOON"

IT'S OBVIOUS THAT DAVE "THE RAVE" lol WILL BE THE DJ

OR MAY EVEN HAVE A PIECE OF THE JOINT.

EITHER WAY......

IF YOU LIKE JIMMYS HAUNT IN MO-TOWN......

YOU WILL LOVE THE VELVET LOUNGE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good luck trying to get under my skin

Judging from my pm's, no one is convinced by you

I'm not going to DJ there

Why would this place be of concern to you big time "promoter"

Originally posted by vip-tech

HA HA HA

TOOO FUNNY

ROLAND IS A FRIEND OF MY PARTNERS FAMILY, AND THEY ASKED US TO CHECK OUT THE SPOT.

WE NEVER PLANNED ON WORKING THERE AFTER WE SAW THE ROOM, BUT THE OWNER KEPT CALLIN & CALLIN. SAYIN HE WAS OPENING "IN A FEW WEEKS' OR "SOON REAL SOON"

EITHER WAY......

Good luck trying to get under my skin

Judging from my pm's, no one is convinced by you

I'm not going to DJ there

Why would this place be of concern to you big time "promoter"

Dave email all the necessary information and flyers for this venue. I'll post it on our message board as well. Thanks.

Originally posted by kostaP

suck a dick you dirty fudge packer keep out of what. I dont want to know you. i know DTrave though and this is his thread so fuckoff.

I've known Dave for 15 years now. This is Daves thread and I'm replying. What is your fuckin problem?

I've known Dave for 15 years now. This is Daves thread and I'm replying. What is your fuckin problem?

Wow youre cool. Dave has dj'ed for me and abunch of his friends have too what syour point. My problem is you, go fuck yourself dick. Im still waiting for youto do something about that last pic I posted of you bending over like a fag with your wife and the corona bottle between her legs...fuckin tool . Too bad NJSTACKED never got to you he would have eaten you alive like a fuckin little protein shake. You got lucky If i were you Id pray to God every day and count your blessings boy, BTW you cant always be lucky.....:blown:

Originally posted by kostaP

Wow youre cool. Dave has dj'ed for me and abunch of his friends have too what syour point. My problem is you, go fuck yourself dick. Im still waiting for youto do something about that last pic I posted of you bending over like a fag with your wife and the corona bottle between her legs...fuckin tool . Too bad NJSTACKED never got to you he would have eaten you alive like a fuckin little protein shake. You got lucky If i were you Id pray to God every day and count your blessings boy, BTW you cant always be lucky.....:blown:

I'm sure I'll run into you very soon tuff guy. You'll be wishing you had all the luck on your side.

Don't bother replying.

I'm sure I'll run into you very soon tuff guy. You'll be wishing you had all the luck on your side.

Don't bother replying.

Youre so GHEY dude. Im shakin in my boots bitch.

Ill be at Stealth tonight....and Drama next friday for halloween stop by Ill take your money and kick your ass hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fuckin toool. Do you really take this shit that seriously. What a LOOSER

The good ol' CP board

I think that the problem may be getting through towns like Totowa & Little Falls on rt.46 on the way home, when those cops pull over everyone but their own squad cars. I suppose there's always rt. 80, but many will try rt.46 and be hassled.

Hope it does well, though. There's nothing else up there.

Originally posted by vip-tech

HA HA HA

TOOO FUNNY

EITHER WAY......

Be Nice Jeff!!!! I have to say that the place has potential and has shaped up since you last saw it. The extra time to get "rubba head" on the right track was worth it. We support you, all i ask is please dont bash the place before it gives you a reason to.