Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiësto In Concert DVD

Candy

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- When it comes down to DVD's from artists, I like the real thing. Is nothing like a COPY if you know what I mean. Im not all over Tiesto or anything, but the shows that he brings are really something, one of the best in my books when it comes down to that. DVD from Paul van Dyk, Armin, Ferry, Tiesto.. all worth heaving the real thing. Ive never met Tiesto, and theres too many mixed views about him, some say he's an ass, and some have had awesome experience with him meeting him.. so I dont know, eitherway, I still like heaving the real thing. The only time when I would bother heaving a copy, is for something that would prob. cost twice as much, or would not really be worth heaving. And Ive seen the Another day at office reviews, and I just gotta have that on the big screen TV and surround system.. it'll kick ass.

Originally posted by liquidx

- When it comes down to DVD's from artists, I like the real thing. Is nothing like a COPY if you know what I mean. Im not all over Tiesto or anything, but the shows that he brings are really something, one of the best in my books when it comes down to that. DVD from Paul van Dyk, Armin, Ferry, Tiesto.. all worth heaving the real thing. Ive never met Tiesto, and theres too many mixed views about him, some say he's an ass, and some have had awesome experience with him meeting him.. so I dont know, eitherway, I still like heaving the real thing. The only time when I would bother heaving a copy, is for something that would prob. cost twice as much, or would not really be worth heaving. And Ive seen the Another day at office reviews, and I just gotta have that on the big screen TV and surround system.. it'll kick ass.

Yea well having a DVD-R copy is basically like having the original DVD without the packaging. So if you want to pay to have the nice packaging and all...then fine. But for me it's not worth it I will not watch it more than once anyways and I don't care about the packaging.

Originally posted by djm

Yea well having a DVD-R copy is basically like having the original DVD without the packaging. So if you want to pay to have the nice packaging and all...then fine. But for me it's not worth it I will not watch it more than once anyways and I don't care about the packaging.

:blank: :blank:

Originally posted by djm

Well, you're not paying just for the packaging.

You're paying for the artist fees, the licensing fees of the tracks, and so on and so forth...besides, a conventional DVD-R usually only has the main track, you're missing all the supplementals...possibly even a loss of video or audio quality if the video was recompressed.

Don't do so many drugs that week and go out and buy it!

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Tiësto In Concert is truly a groundbreaking event in the history of dance music. For the first time on our planet, 1 dj has filled a stadium with as much as 25.000 people for an 8 hour performance/set. The show also features guest singers, live bands and performers, and powerful visual effects.

Divided into 6 parts, the show takes the viewer on a trip around the world, illustrated by the magnificent work of Amsterdam based VJ Micha Klein. The set features recent bombtracks, and a lot of Tiësto classics and remixes, all woven together into one big spectacle.

Filmed in High Definition Television, Tiësto In Concert sets the new standard for house music dvd's. With a main feature of more as 3 hours of the show, the disc also offers special "Matrix"-shots, as well as an alternative angle, allowing fans to look directly at the turntables and mixer.

Extra Features:

Disc 1:

- Alternative angle from the dj-booth

- "Matrix"-shots

Disc 2:

- The Making Of

- Micha Klein Visual Showcase

- Mmore Fan Of Tiësto

- Traffic Music Video

- TV Commercial Tiësto In Concert

- TV Commercial Coca-Cola/Tiësto

- ID&T Corporate

Tracklisting:

01. Tiësto - Magik Journey (Intro)

02. Tiësto - Adagio For Strings

03. Ernesto & Bastian - Who¹s The Starter?

04. Skin - Faithfullness (Tiësto Remix)

05. Andain - Beautiful Things (featuring Mavie Marcos)

06. Brotherhood - Samba In The Hood/Cave - Carnival

07. Roc Project featuring Tina Arena - Never (Filterheadz Luv Tina Remix)

08. David Forbes - Answers

09. Mojado featuring Mr. Sam - Naranja (Dimitri Andreas Vision)

10. Salt Tank - Eugina (Michael Woods Remix)

11. Kane - Rain Down On Me (Tiësto Remix) (featuring Dinand Woesthoff)

12. Traditional - The Star Spangled Banner

13. Hampshire & Nysse present Nikita - Eternal Voices (Tiësto Alternative Breaks Mix)

14. Scott Bond vs. Solarstone - 3rd Earth

15. Fictivision vs. C-Quence - Symbols

16. Max Walder - Crown

17. F. Massif - Understatement

18. Conjure One - Tears From The Moon (Tiësto Remix)

19. Tiësto - Traffic

20. Orange Studio's - Tiësto In Concert Asia

21. Coast 2 Coast - Searching (Coast 2 Coast Mix)

22. Solar Factor - Urban Shakedown

23. Freefall - Skydive (featuring Jan Johnston)

24. Literon/Speedy J - Collabs 200: Snacker

25. Tiësto - Lethal Industry

26. Mark Norman - Rush

27. Omar Ka & Fula Band - Dimel/Koode Nyaari

28. Tiësto - Theme From Norefjell (DJ Jan & Christophe Chantzis Mix)

29. Riley & Durrant - Candesco

30. Tiësto - Nyana

31. Saltwater - The Legacy (Alphazone Remix)

32. DJ Ton T.B. - Electronic Malfunction

33. Tiësto - Flight 643

34. Armani & Ghost - Airport

35. De Jonge & Beijerink - Didjerrydoo

36. Tiësto vs. Junkie XL - Obsession (Frank Biazzi Mix)

37. Ralph Fridge - Man On Mars

38. Tiësto - Suburban Train

39. Ricky Fobis - No Regular

The DVD contains a registration of the spectacular performance of Tiësto in Gelredome, Arnhem on the 10th of May last. It was the first time ever a DJ gave an 8 hour concert. Tiësto took his audience on a musical journey around the world, complete with show acts, dancers, a spectacular lightshow and live performances.

The concert, organized by the Amsterdam based entertainment company ID&T, was sold out weeks in advance, and generated a 25.000 people audience. Journalists from all over the world came to The Netherlands to report this special event. Not without any reason: Tiësto has been selected as the number 1 DJ in the world by the high profile UK based magazine DJ Mag.

(Will probably be in the states by Nov)

(blackholerecordings.com)(djtiesto.com)

crap :tongue:

Originally posted by pod

Well, you're not paying just for the packaging.

You're paying for the artist fees, the licensing fees of the tracks, and so on and so forth...besides, a conventional DVD-R usually only has the main track, you're missing all the supplementals...possibly even a loss of video or audio quality if the video was recompressed.

Don't do so many drugs that week and go out and buy it!

Hmm.. tad bit hipocritical there no? I mean I know you have copied music which you did not buy, everyone has. Music which you had no intention of buying. So please don't post some bullshit like that cause you are not the mother teresa of music.

You go ahead and spend your money, but I can download it for free and so I will.

Actually you can check my PC, I have no copyrighted audio or video that I didn't pay for or produce myself on there :)...I did at one point, but last time I formatted my drive, I just didn't bother backing up my MP3 collection, which was mostly white-labels anyway.

You'll download it for free, but you'll undermine an industry that you seem to want to be a part of (unless the DJ in your name is just bullshit...) really badly.