Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Local DJ?

laughingbubble

Originally posted by laughingbubble

C'mon people...

Is no one else going to respond? Or are there no good dj's in LA? hahahaha.....just kidding.

i'm just drawing a blank :worry: . that doesn't reflect on l.a.'s djs, though; i just tend to go to bigger venues, and they don't give l.a. djs much time. i saw dj sol once, though, who played one of the best opening sets i've ever heard.

Originally posted by weyes

i'm just drawing a blank :worry: . that doesn't reflect on l.a.'s djs, though; i just tend to go to bigger venues, and they don't give l.a. djs much time. i saw dj sol once, though, who played one of the best opening sets i've ever heard.

Ohhh, was that at Spundae for like Deepsky or something? I'm pretty sure I saw DJ Sol there and he was fscking AWESOME!

Ok, maybe this'll help....I'll write down some names that I've seen on flyers or in person, and you can comment on them, or maybe it will trigger a memory... :idea:

jesse brooks

blackliquid

oscure

john kelly

daniel

thee-o

isaiah martin

tim lawson

christopher lawerence

kazell

jesse wright

cody lee

mark lewis

jeff bomb

dj fingerz

tony watson

jason bentley

theres' so many more....but here's a good start

yeah chris lawrence sounds familiar...i dont really listen to house, only trance, and when it comes to trance, its all abt europe..there mite be a couple here in the US tho, dont think they're LA based tho...gabriel and dresden are definitely way up there...moby is good too but he's not really trance...