Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: elitesnautica

clubrat88

I have heard both ways - but I have never tried it and have not seen any studies on it to give you an educated answer.

As far as fitness mags. I read them for enjoyment - not for education purposes. 99% of all articles in the magazines are geared toward selling a product.

Even the articles which are not advertisments are written to entice the reader - not educate him.

Nautica

damn you answered with the quickness...anyways heres what i do and take now...

i take cla 2 at break and 2 at dinner to help with the excess pudge i wanna lose...3 vanadyl sulfates 10 mg at b.l.d....tribulus terrestris 250 mg 2 at b.l.d. as well

i eat 5-6 times a day.. drink mostly water (at least 64 oz a day) and 8 oz of apple juice in the morning with my first vanadyl..

2-3 of those meals are either a metrx meal replacement or whey protein shake

i work out every other day...i do everything back, arms, chest, shoulders, legs, abs and cardio

been doing this for a month now and have lost 6 lbs and definitely feel myself getting stronger and healthier...should i just keep doing this... i weigh 165...10 lbs of pudge left id say and i wanna weigh 170 by next spring but cut...again thx for your insight

Your diet sounds fine - but you left out what type of whole foods you eat.

As far as training. Do you work every body part every other day. If so you are training each muscle group way too much.

You will be better off to split up the body parts. Also, how much cardio are you doing. And is it before or after your workout.

Congradulations on your success so far. Keep up the good work.

Nautica

breakfast either 2 hard boiled eggs with 2 pieces of oat and fiber or whole grain toast with unsalted natural peanut butter...or the toast and fruits

lunch can of tuna with almonds on the side

or salad with almonds on the side

supper chicken, pork or steak...lots of veggies

and once or twice a week some sort of pasta dish(were italian kinda hard not to eat any pasta during the week, but ill only eat like a cup of it for a meal so im not hoarding the shit down)

i do at least 45 minutes of cardio (20 miles on a bike) before working out, and yes i do train every muscle group every other day..only because someone said as long as it was 48 hours in between your muscles recuperate nicely...i can only go every other day because of my work, school and social schedule but if you say i should split them up im willing to do it and anything else you suggest

again much thanks for the info...

Originally posted by elitesnautica

I have heard both ways - but I have never tried it and have not seen any studies on it to give you an educated answer.

As far as fitness mags. I read them for enjoyment - not for education purposes. 99% of all articles in the magazines are geared toward selling a product.

Even the articles which are not advertisments are written to entice the reader - not educate him.

Nautica

I agree 100% - I would rather buy books for education. And not magazines... I myself buy them more for entertainment. Maybe pick up a new exercise or 2 or variation. But as far as supplements... I would never go to a magazine for advise.

just wanted to bump this so you could read my last reply for me....also i'm going to florida oct 14th and wanna try and lose those 10 pudge pounds by then....any suggestions? maybe up my cardio workout the next two weeks to lose it and then continue with the lifting for my springtime goals???

thanks again

I would switch you cardio to after your workout - that way glycogen levels are depleted when you start.

As far as the 48 hour rule - that is not neccesarily true. You not only have to let your muscles heal but you also have to let your body rest.

Every other day workouts are fine but you still need to split your routine and increase intensity during workouts. If you are able to work every muscle group in 1 workout - then there is no way that your intensity is high enough.

Nautica