Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vip Guestlist For Spundea @ Circus This Saturday 9/27

alex90028

Hey

just wanted to let you know that I will have my own list running at Spundea this Saturday 9/27(there were some confusions last week)

So, if you dont like to wait in line or pay the $25 cover (Guestlist will be $15), just e-mail me to alexinla03@yahoo.com with CIRCUS or SPUNDEA in the Subjectline!!!!

See you there!!

Up To Date Info On Los Angeles Nightclubs, Bars, Cool Places And More On My Site @ http://www.alexinla.com

Originally posted by alex90028

(there were some confusions last week)

I suggest (as suggested by the person at the Spundae guestlist line) that as a safety precaution you bring a print out of the e-mail confirming you're on the list. I was suppose to be on alex's list last weekend but when I got to the club my name wasn't listed so I didn't get the discount.

hey

i dont know, if you just added some names for the Guestlist for Spundea, I sent out confirmation e-mails at the day of the event.

I get soooooo many e-mails, if you can , e-mail me again, so I can put you in a "special" folder, where all the "special " people go :D

cool?

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Hey Alex... were you at :) Spundea :) last night..?? I tried looking for you and I went up to a few bald guys asking if that was you but it wasn't... oh well next time...

hi Shorty:D I can just see you know asking the bald guys if they post on CP:laugh:

You go girl:tongue:

I never have a problem at the door because my ass is nice :)... hehehe...

for sure though.. we should have a meet and greet! but by the time we actually set it up... it will be our meet and greet on sunday ;)...

but I'm sure I bumped into a few times that night... I never really noticed how many bald guys there really were at one club.. I swear i saw about 15 :)...