Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dannon Light 'n Fit yogurt

nSyNcBaBy

Not to get to personal - but do any of you females get yeast infections while eating yogourt???

It should actually prevent yeast infection due to the acidophilus - which is a bacterial biotic. These bacteria in the vagina are what keeps the yeast from growing.

But I have talked to a few females that say if they eat yogurt they get yeast infections. I dont understand how and was wondering if any of you females have notice this???

Nautica

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Not to get to personal - but do any of you females get yeast infections while eating yogourt???

It should actually prevent yeast infection due to the acidophilus - which is a bacterial biotic. These bacteria in the vagina are what keeps the yeast from growing.

But I have talked to a few females that say if they eat yogurt they get yeast infections. I dont understand how and was wondering if any of you females have notice this???

Nautica

ewwwwwwwwww :puke:

thanx nautica :D

those girls got their information wrong.

first of all, the cultures in yogurt are bacteria, and bacteria is DIFFERENT from yeast. Your female friends are not making sense. How can you get a yeast infection from bacteria? that's like saying you got alcoholism from drinking pepsi. where's the logic?

second, bacteria in yogurt (Lactobacillus acidophilus and Lacococcus acidophilus) are used to PREVENT a yeast infection. So... if they were eating yogurt they most likely wouldn't have the infections.

The girls u know got their infections from somewhere else, like some infected guy or poor hygiene or too many carbohydrates (yeast thrive on sugar)

(btw guys can get yeast infections too, unfortunately they don't show symptoms much, and consequently may not know they have an infection, and spread it to females who do usually show symptoms)

Originally posted by elitesnautica

Nautica