Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carnivàle

lulamishka

...not that type of carnivale, george...more like the travelling type with carnies - the type that put fear into austin powers - smelled like cabbage, he said...lol...

anyways

...i watched most of it last week...it's bizarre but good...def keeps your interest level up...i have to watch this week to get more into the story line but definitely entertaining...

Originally posted by phatman

...not that type of carnivale, george...more like the travelling type with carnies - the type that put fear into austin powers - smelled like cabbage, he said...lol...

anyways

...i watched most of it last week...it's bizarre but good...def keeps your interest level up...i have to watch this week to get more into the story line but definitely entertaining...

Ohhh shit!

you're right :laugh2:

now i remember, it's with that guy from T3. I haven't seen it, but i'll give it a try next sunday :cool:

:laugh: :laugh: misk

and fineones...yea, its gonna get interesting.

its apparently leading up to a battle between good vs. evil. but when it comes to that guy and the priest, I don't really know who is good and who is evil. but something makes me think it may be the priest (that's evil)??

i also wanna find out who "management" is. :shake:

..yea...who IS management....and what a strange scene when the priest got that guy to donate his property but why the fuck was he whipping himself at the end...i missed the segway to that...and that girl's mom spooks me like nothing else imaginable...

*shivers*

I don't know why he was whipping himself, but earlier in that episode he was walking in the hallway in his house and heard his sister in the bathroom...she was drying herself off from the shower nekkid and he was watching her from the hallway!! Almost looked to me like he wanted her!! :shake:

And in the first episode...that old poor old poor lady (the one that introduced her family to the priest and his sister)...was in his church service and attempted to leave ...the sister stopped her and took her to the priests office after church where the priest tried to help her, but found out she took some of the church donation for herself...so he tells her to repent or something and she starts vomiting coins all over the place...but after she cries and prays and he's hugging her the coins are all gone! :shake: :shake: :shake: WEIRD SCENE!!! REALLY REALLY WEIRD!

...now i'm def gonna watch it from beginning to end...i saw the coin vomitting scene...but not him hugging her with the coins all gone...hmmmmm....

well after he hugs her the camera pans out from the close up and you see no more coins on the floor....you don't necessarily see them disappear. so its like were they ever there??

Originally posted by lulamishka

well after he hugs her the camera pans out from the close up and you see no more coins on the floor....you don't necessarily see them disappear. so its like were they ever there??

...they probably werent...i mean that scene this week with that guy - where they follow him into that brothel and he collects all that money and then enters a room with the little boy - EEEWWW - but the point, is it was like a waking dream/vision...he must have some power that induces those...but perhaps balancing that power out is his own perversity and sinful nature...hmmmmmmm

You dont like steak boy

he whips himself cuz he realizes templeton killed himself and he played a role in it.

the woman vomiting coins is an exorcist sort of thing to show his power

friday theyre showing the first three episodes from 8-11 so catch up on it

and by the way

management is......

my dick

Originally posted by sutogame

You dont like steak boy

he whips himself cuz he realizes templeton killed himself and he played a role in it.

the woman vomiting coins is an exorcist sort of thing to show his power

friday theyre showing the first three episodes from 8-11 so catch up on it

and by the way

management is......

my dick

hey...i missed the part on how he got to that house w/ that sick woman in it. who told him about it and why? any relation to the kid?