Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i want to go where it will be packed sat.

Originally posted by notallthere666

That’s it. I dont care about music, prices, or location.

What’s the biggest shit going on this sat?

Come down to club posh grand opeming this sat sept 27th place will be filled packed........ plus your favorite dj will be spinning and your favorite radio station broadcasting live with vic latino!!!!!!! i will comp not all there plus ??????? holla back uggen:D

Originally posted by thesandman

notallthere must of put of this post to entertain himself w/ all of the competing Sat. promoters........ lol

lilcee, the guy bashed you 3 months ago, get over it! Back to level 2 my friend....

even though he bashed me 3 months ago he still hasn't showed up to my events..... i really want to see and meet the guy... honstly no fighting or dropping bags of records on anybody's head lol.... just meet the guy and have him listen to me play somewhere besides joey's

Originally posted by djlilcee

Come down to club posh grand opeming this sat sept 27th place will be filled packed........ plus your favorite dj will be spinning and your favorite radio station broadcasting live with vic latino!!!!!!! i will comp not all there plus ??????? holla back uggen:D

Hey babe, you have to come check out Taste..........but I know Saturdays are busy for you, but sometime soon :)

LOOK WHO'S BACK ED AGAIN

LOOK WHOS BACK ED AGAIN

LOOK WHOS BACK

LOOK WHOS BACK

LOOK WHOS BACK

LOOK WHOS BACK

LOOK WHOS BACK

LOOK WHOS BACK

S O U N D G A R D E N

L O D I

D E N N Y T E S T T O S

ROC PROJECT

GALLEON

STEVE ZACONE

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR WHAT'S GONNA BE PACKED THAT IS ...........THIS SATURDAY 9.27 WILL BE THE TALK SUNDAY MORNING WATCH WHAT I'M TELLIN YA HERE HOLLAR

Originally posted by djlilcee

dude im sure if ktu is there breathing down your neck your going to suck worse then you did at joeys.