Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Introduction to the cp family

lightshow79

:) Hello Party People wanted to take a moment and introduce myself and hopefully get to know you guyz. Well for Starters wanna say wuts up to my buddy grooveEric who is 1 hell of a guy and a party animal! then want to say wuts up to my best friend Raul better known to you guyz as trojanm4n :hat: Well i'm Anthony, 24yrs old, A trance Head, Favorite DJ: Paul Oakenfold followed by Tiesto in second. Always ready to mingle and meet new people and just plain old have a good time. So just wanted to take the time to say hello and hopefully all you out there can keep the spirit of P.L.U.R. Alive along with the dance scene :D

:rolleyes: Hey guyz thanks for writting back and welcoming me with open arms! thanks crazy C i'm glad you liked what you saw i like to dance and have a great time where ever i go. Groove eric you were right i do luv the marlins and we are getting a step closer to the playoffs :D Just want to know from some of you out there who are your favorite Dj's, As i stated my all time is Paul Oakenfold and second Tiesto. :tongue: