Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Relive part of Tempts Closing Party

Hey everyone. For those who want to relive part of Summer's biggest party, I have made available in my public folder the live broadcast from Tempts on Sunday Labor Day. It's the two hours that we were live on KTU. Happy listening!!! Just right click on the download and save it to your desktop.

homepage.mac.com/spinjunky

no www needed

P.S. I will be at Sound Garden this Saturday for a Tempts Reunion

DIGGA just put on his JORDAN tank, white wind pants and im ready for WAR!!!!!!!!...................

who wants to meet me at lincoln harbor parking lot to RE-LIVE THIS MOMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just had the parking lot speakers wired to my PC and i got the weehawken FIRE DEPT ready to SOAK US DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIT THE MUSIC DENNY, FUCK THE FALL, LETS RE-LIVE LDW!!!!!!!

HOLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sandman1130

sorry to say this but i thought it was a horrible set, thank god i wasnt there , to many cheese 103.5 vocals,

Don't start shit...you wouldn't understand...that was one of the best night's ever...never again re-created...keep it on the drama board jack ass....:mad:

Way to go Denny!!!! Every year you prove that you are the man...it's not about what you play but, how the crowd reacts to how you play....you blew the roof off that night and anyone their would agree...:D

Originally posted by Denny Tsettos

Hey everyone. For those who want to relive part of Summer's biggest party, I have made available in my public folder the live broadcast from Tempts on Sunday Labor Day. It's the two hours that we were live on KTU. Happy listening!!! Just right click on the download and save it to your desktop.

homepage.mac.com/spinjunky

no www needed

P.S. I will be at Sound Garden this Saturday for a Tempts Reunion

great set great set.........................thanks Dude

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

I have be unable to open this file.Every time I try to it freezes my real player.Then I have to reboot.Ant advice?I want to hear it.I took pics that night.They are in my gallery.

Right click on download and save target as, anywhere on your computer and will you be all set ...

the sounds quality sounds mono, but still good

Originally posted by firedup

Don't start shit...you wouldn't understand...that was one of the best night's ever...never again re-created...keep it on the drama board jack ass....:mad:

Way to go Denny!!!! Every year you prove that you are the man...it's not about what you play but, how the crowd reacts to how you play....you blew the roof off that night and anyone their would agree...:D

agree

that was a sickass nite.....it was like a friggin monsoon inside that place, that was a great nite