Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Marko, Mark, and Melichacha

phatman

Next Sunday is a home game for the G-men at 1pm vs. Miami....what say you people have a little football party?...just a thought...

(...btw...if y'all are looking for a bigger tv, chip in $150 each and i'll sell you my 36" and stand that's currently in storage... )

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by phatman

...lmao...i guess that all came out wrong...the tv was just an afterthought...if i remember correctly, there is a decent size one in the living room but i was rather lit up that night so i'm not so sure...haha...

its aiight... what kind of tv do you have??? how many hours on it??? i was going to buy a plasma just havent gotten around to it yet, (mkt sucks and im a sucker) but if you have something thats pretty new and in good shape im interested...

Originally posted by dgmodel

its aiight... what kind of tv do you have??? how many hours on it??? i was going to buy a plasma just havent gotten around to it yet, (mkt sucks and im a sucker) but if you have something thats pretty new and in good shape im interested...

...i have to double check...i'm pretty sure it's a zenith...it's a couple years old but in great shape...i was rarely home to watch it - as you know, i'm constantly at work...lol...36" stereo, pip, etc...i have a pivot stand that i bought for it as well...but damn, marko, if you got the $$ for a plasma, this aint even close to something like that...

Originally posted by phatman

...but damn, marko, if you got the $$ for a plasma, this aint even close to something like that...

actually im on a budget... i just made a few major purchases, and Im debt free in 2003... so i dont want to charge anything... so television is not a priority at the moment thats why its on the back burner... but ill tell you this much as soon as things get back in order, its prolly the third thing im going to buy... Fineones knows the deal i get so pissed when i walk through best buy i swear at the fuckin tv's, i kick the clerks... grrrr~!

yea ive been looking at gtw for some time however im not sure i want to go with gtw theyve been having problems, and are contemplating going private and etc... and ive always leaned towards dell in terms of a boxmaker even though the ceo is a jailbird... however apples tells me not to go with anything but SONY... so who knows... i want to see if i can get a deal through my pops, but again like a said the cashish is tight right now... prolly the next price drop a lot of ppl will buy them up...