Felix_Leiter

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by smokesum

I remember when I was younger..goin out to the park to play all kinds of sports. After you get older..its harder to find games of football or baseball to play.

I was wonderin anyone here still enjoy playing touch football or anything else...I was thinking maybe we can set up a game or something.

no, but would love to learn how to, my friend gets up every sun morning to play football after going out sat night..i dont kno how he does it :blank:

Originally posted by fineones

i used to play everyweekend..im down to get a game going of flag or 3 second...or whatever......it would be fun to get a co-ed meet up game going

and smokesum please dotn ask to tackle ..or play touch with me :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

where did you used to play?? I used to always play too

Originally posted by fineones

we used to play at victory field in queens and cunningham park

or by the fields by my house

Victory Field where is that??

We used to play either At Bryant High School (Woodside)

or Bush Field (on Queens BLVD near 65 st.)

Cunningham sounds cool......we should def. try to set something up on a SUnday.

I remember when I was younger..goin out to the park to play all kinds of sports. After you get older..its harder to find games of football or baseball to play.

I was wonderin anyone here still enjoy playing touch football or anything else...I was thinking maybe we can set up a game or something.

why dont u just stay in and touch urself????

:laugh: :laugh:

we have a annual softball game oddly enough every year, speak to fineones about it he hosts them... as for football around this time i always call up ppl to play but everyone always says "you want to play football??? and then we never play" fucked up thing is when i was really young i wanted to play FB for fleet street but my parents thought it was too dangerous... so what do they do, buy me a skateboard... lol sliiiiiiiick~! :blank:

maybe we could have a cp softball meetup or football or rollerdancing meet up (for bigpoppa nils :tongue: ) :confused: