Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**CP Softball Game **

Felix_Leiter

Originally posted by dgmodel

think we have the football game @ the apt... hrrrrm~! softball day football night??? (i wont be able to play or come after a night of drinking/fucking at a wedding...)

...grrrrr....the giants game is at 1pm...i see conflict knocking at the door....

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fineones

11th is good for me ..now all we need it about 20 other ppl

:laugh: :laugh:

i can get some heads...im sure you guys can find some people.....we'll ask spragga..gmcook...and others

if everyone can bring like 2 or 3 guys then we are set

OCTOBER 11 it is

now where will we play?

all we need is like 18 players in total...not a hard feat

we typically play at a schoolyard by our apt... its always empty... however if its not in the middle of where everyone is coming from, im flexible ill play where... theres also an actual softball field by our apt as well...

scout it out...see if we need a permit or something

i would love to play in a grassy field

i know there are a few fields by CREEDMORE

umm victory is cool..but its baseball season starting for schools so its gonan be tough to get a field cuz there all practicing u know..but im sure we'll be fine....i would like to play on grass....(Ever play softball on weeeeeddddd)

but if we play in our local park we can drink and etc. but its up to ya'll

Originally posted by fineones

umm victory is cool..but its baseball season starting for schools so its gonan be tough to get a field cuz there all practicing u know..but im sure we'll be fine....i would like to play on grass....(Ever play softball on weeeeeddddd)

but if we play in our local park we can drink and etc. but its up to ya'll

yes we will play near forest hills...just find out about the park and we will finalize it...also whats up with juniper park...i remember that being pretty nice too.

i was thinking about overlook... or 144... i dont really know any other places.. maybe juniper??? but i dont feel like dealing with all the goombas that blasting shitty house music out of their galants and 60 payments left bimmers... plus the sunglare off the silver chains might get in our eyes...

i was thinking about overlook... or 144... i dont really know any other places.. maybe juniper??? but i dont feel like dealing with all the goombas that blasting shitty house music out of their galants and 60 payments left bimmers... plus the sunglare off the silver chains might get in our eyes...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 60 payment left.well you guys finalize the location and let me know!