Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eating out question.

tommyarmani

The only time us guys need to stop being guys is when it comes to the art of pleasing a woman orally.... think feminine.

Its all about finesse, delicacy, and knowing what to lick, where to push, and exploration.

If you don't have the right formula... explore a little... use some finger action coupled with the tongue...

Tease her too, lick it gently, back off, make her want it.

Desire is a powerful emotion.

Dont focus on any one part of her, focus on it all... multi-task, you have a brain, use it accordingly :)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by crystalmethod

The only time us guys need to stop being guys is when it comes to the art of pleasing a woman orally.... think feminine.

Its all about finesse, delicacy, and knowing what to lick, where to push, and exploration.

If you don't have the right formula... explore a little... use some finger action coupled with the tongue...

Tease her too, lick it gently, back off, make her want it.

Desire is a powerful emotion.

Dont focus on any one part of her, focus on it all... multi-task, you have a brain, use it accordingly :)

:aright::D :D :D:eek: ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Ok...

Start off by teasing... Never dive right in...

Run your tounge around her lips and clit... If she is shaved she will love it... Up and down her inner thighs... Around the inner area where her butt cheek meets her inner thighs... Teasing is key cause it will spark her mind into thinking what is about to come... If you tease the right areas she will get goosebumps...

Then you can get a little closer... Lightly and I mean ever so lightly almost to the point you are not touching... Lick over her clit several times... Do not put any pressure... The same with her lips... Lightly lick around her lips... She likes when you pay attention around every where else that is also sensitive... As someone stated before... The clit can get way too sensitive and even though that is the point... Too much concentration can just bring her over the edge. ( Not in a good way )

Start kissing around her pussy, Lips, Clit ( Sucking it in very gently with a little tounge flicker ) Get her nice and wet by kissing and licking her a little more firmly... When her own juices start to flow and she is very slick... Insert your finger into her and gently move it in and out... ( Hopefully you have coordination ) Curl your finger up and try to find her G-Spot and when you insert... Flick the finger towards you...

Now with the hand that you are not using to finger her... Wrap your arm around her leg over the top and spread her lips with your thumb and pointer. ( I found to be most comfortable way to do it ) Expose her clit... Tease... Gently flick it either left to right or up and down... Or both... Alternate... and pull your self away... Let her feel your breath on her clit... Lick her lips.... Kiss her lips, and clit... Keep changing it up... Too much of the same thing is not always key here... Alot of times if you bring her to the edge ( In a good way ) enough times and back her away from it enough. She will eventually lead to an incredible orgasm... But dont ever totally lose her... Cause then she may not get back there right away... ( She will be pissed... ;) )

When her hips start to gyrate... Let them gyrate... Do not prevent the motion... It is damn near impossible... Just try and follow her movements with you mouth... Or simply stick out your toung and flicker it over her clit every time her hips come back from there thrust...

If she enjoys anal sex... You can bring her to an incredible orgasm by including anal fingering and / or tounging her ass... As well as licking the area between her pussy and her anus... This area is super sensitive...

:licker: ( Damn I want to eat some pussy right now ) :licker:

:eek:

WTF..how did I miss this thread???:confused:

:D

wow, it all depends on the girl. sometimes they only like certain amount of time to be eaten . as for me i love when my man does it . he makes me feel soo good and mkes me sweat.. keep at it. you'll get it. its true practice makes perfect. :cool::):hat: