Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nastiest lunch ever . . .

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

i mean i like protein bars (some of them) and keep a few in my office in case i get the munchies, but i totally forgot i had a meeting over lunch today and didnt have time to go and get meself some lunch, so i had 3 protein bars . . . ugh . . . :(

i don't think yer gonna be dropping a duece anytime soon...

Guest jroo

i mean i like protein bars (some of them) and keep a few in my office in case i get the munchies, but i totally forgot i had a meeting over lunch today and didnt have time to go and get meself some lunch, so i had 3 protein bars . . . ugh . . . :(

hey fatty, one would have been just fine.

Guest jroo

there were the smaller ones. 2 zone bars and a low carb/high protein bar. only you can down 3 weight gainer protein bars.

i'm really starting to fill out nicely. beefcake, BBEEEEEFFCCAAAKKKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by rockyblue

the one by the Giant store? i've heard good things about that place...

yeah that one. on weekends it's always packed in the morning when they have dim sum. but its soooo good. i can walk there form where i live but have to roll back home. :D

and there is always tons of chinese people there so you know it's good. there is another one that they tell me is even better . . .i need to find out where it is.

yeah that one. on weekends it's always packed in the morning when they have dim sum. but its soooo good. i can walk there form where i live but have to roll back home. :D

name? i'm bored at work and wanna read a review of it lol.