Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AC/DC: Thunderstruck...Who can relate?

Digga...The Highlight tape I sent out to Colleges was set to Thunderstruck and Rage Against the Machine....hahaha! It is pretty sick especially when I sacked Jax Landfried on an Option Play during the P**** B****vs. Manasquan Game my senior year....point up to my dad in the stands...punch my Jersey and pump my fist in the air...Can you say Roid Rage?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by slinkyboy

Rod...too funny!.....I totally missed that part in your thread!

It was a very sick song to come out to!.......

i still remember our team all drove up oradell avenue one day to catch one of BC's games after one of our victories.................for some reason you guys had a later game!!!!!!!!!!, i think it was for states or a playoff game..................

anyway we just got there when you guys were marchin out to the BELL!!!!!!!, we all looked at each other and all said "SICK" LOL................

i remember seeing GALLEN (big line man) i think his name was leading the pack!!!!!!!!!....................and the sounds of cleats hittin the pavement

EXCELLENT PROGRAM YOU HAD OVER THERE IN BERGEN, DIGGAS STILL JELOUS

Originally posted by njstacked2

Digga...The Highlight tape I sent out to Colleges was set to Thunderstruck and Rage Against the Machine....hahaha! It is pretty sick especially when I sacked Jax Landfried on an Option Play during the P**** B****vs. Manasquan Game my senior year....point up to my dad in the stands...punch my Jersey and pump my fist in the air...Can you say Roid Rage?

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT...Jax Landfried. that guy wasn't even supposed to go manasquan. His sisters are fuckin slammin

I know he should have went to my school...but his dad worked at Squan...so he went there....He is a good kid....boring but good.

his sisters were slammin

hey Stacked, i'm bout to dig through the archieves and find Shore Conferance HS football preview that the AP press puts out every year

Bro...too funny...Scott Harley I remember that one he was on a motor cycle! That is so funny! That was a sick picture...I think he played at ECU?

yea he played at ECU...His cousin Darrien Harley aka Darrien Barns played a year at Freehold twp then he was recruited to play at TR north. Now he plays Tampa.

I remember the cover from my Senior year. Bill Shea from Keansburg was on it. When it came out we all thought it was janitor on the cover

Originally posted by roddigga

yes stack e-mail me your picks!!!!!!!!!!

also hype, so you dont think the philly can bounce back and bring back there season w/ a BIG win over BUFF?????????

i don't think philly can do it for several reason

1. the game is in Buff

2. SPikes and Miloy will put presure on Mcnab

3. The Philly d-fense can't run wit molds

4. BUffalo is pist after losing to miami

5. Mcnab needs to stop being a pocket passer

College I was much more quiet and relaxed...ask Bigtime...only thing I cared about was where the next pill was coming from.....Kind of sad in my opinion.

It still is sad kid. Now it's not only where is the next 'pill' coming from, but where's the next 'bump' and 'cap' coming from too. Let me know if you need any Liv52 also and I'll send you some. he... he... he... he...

Originally posted by thesandman

Great post. Thunderstruck was huge in 92! Our football team used it too, although since every one was using it we switched to "Sad But True" which was also relatively new at the time....

sick days!

My whole team wanted to come out to Thunderstruck in 92 (Wrestling Team) but my damn coach said we had to stick with tradition. Jethro Tull Locamotive breath - Good song too but not Thunderstruck. Good Post I loved that song

Originally posted by nootsy

My whole team wanted to come out to Thunderstruck in 92 (Wrestling Team) but my damn coach said we had to stick with tradition. Jethro Tull Locamotive breath - Good song too but not Thunderstruck. Good Post I loved that song

Nootsy...who did you wrestle for???

Originally posted by pyrrosdimas

It still is sad kid. Now it's not only where is the next 'pill' coming from, but where's the next 'bump' and 'cap' coming from too. Let me know if you need any Liv52 also and I'll send you some. he... he... he... he...

I got your PM...

Liv52 aka: ????

I cannot you even tried to use Fonz and Manny!!! hahahaha! That made me laugh.