Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shadow Lounge?

ninsin

I remember those days.. Acosta nation.. hehe. It was fun, but became redundant. What is good old George doing nowadays? He still at level? Im way outta the club scene nowadays anyway with work & school, and family. But I do hit it up sometimes. What about dave and the other owner (forgot his name) from Shadow days, did they ditch the club scene...? I sure do miss that place, it wasnt the greatest club but it brings back memories. peace..........:eek:

Originally posted by ninsin

I remember those days.. Acosta nation.. hehe. It was fun, but became redundant. What is good old George doing nowadays? He still at level? Im way outta the club scene nowadays anyway with work & school, and family. But I do hit it up sometimes. What about dave and the other owner (forgot his name) from Shadow days, did they ditch the club scene...? I sure do miss that place, it wasnt the greatest club but it brings back memories. peace..........:eek:

if you remember those good old days you definately didnt do ENOUGH FUCKING DRUGS damnit !!!

I did my fair share before that place even went up...I do remember seeing half the crowd rolling thier eyes out. :eek: tweakin out n shit.. lol

:laugh: :laugh: ahhhhhh the memories :D not that i remember much but hey , its nice to say it :D honestly all i remember is good times but not much more than that :cool:

Dade you mean.... he is still around sometimes comes on this board... Bobby is still in the biz as well and owns Flavour(sp?) in the grove from what I hear doing well also.

Im with ya on the vibe of old... people just dont know....

Originally posted by attomic

Dade you mean.... he is still around sometimes comes on this board... Bobby is still in the biz as well and owns Flavour(sp?) in the grove from what I hear doing well also.

Im with ya on the vibe of old... people just dont know....

:rolleyes: old fart !!

:D :D

dam u people ever once in a while throw a thread like this and it throws u down whatever u have left of memory lane!!!!!!:laugh:

yeah i miss the shadow, groovejet, mix days......and warsaw...yeah that place was ghetto as hell!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

but as i have said b4 its nice to reminise, but those days is gone...we must look forward to the future and the future good times we will be havin!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:D

I remember those days.. Acosta nation.. hehe. It was fun, but became redundant. What is good old George doing nowadays? He still at level? Im way outta the club scene nowadays anyway with work & school, and family. But I do hit it up sometimes. What about dave and the other owner (forgot his name) from Shadow days, did they ditch the club scene...? I sure do miss that place, it wasnt the greatest club but it brings back memories. peace..........

Awwww...now you got me feeling all sentimental. Shadow really did have a magical vibe. No, I didn't "ditch the scene". I've been doing shows, mostly at Opium, but keeping a low profile. I am also involved with Nocturnal Downtown so we'll be doing everything we can to make magic happen there.

Here's a few memories...Cheers, Dadeattachment.php?postid=1743967