Clubplanet Nightlife Community

now THATS Metro FUCKIN Lounge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ml2k3

the VIBE

THE ENERGY

THE MUSIC

THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutly SIIICK Night!!!!!

Thank you EVERYONE from Petey K and all of us from the Metro Lounge family for making this night so awsome. SICK SICK NIGHT. Packed to the walls, RYDELL TORE SHIT UP AND...................hope you all enjoyed an old friend of Metro Lounge dj ALEX COVIELLO who spun for a while tonight. Thanks again everyone for such a great night. tIME TO GO TO SLEEP!!!!

saturday night..................SOUNDGARDEN!!!!!!!See ya there!!

im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming im comming .....soon

dam i been so freakin busy

GEorge - itll be NIIIIIce to see you again

and RICHEYYYYYYY it was nice seeing you up here lastweek

those pics will be up soon,

ill notify Steven when they are up

(should be this monday afternoon)

even though we can all go and see Richies shining face on the main page hhahaa

www.clubexl.com

watch the pic change in the middle - Rydel is on it ( i think its the second image):hat:

Originally posted by vega33x

george i think i have to go to rehab because of u guys.....lol....i definately like some of those new beats too, if i only new the names:idea:

Im clueless on any or all of the shit he is playing now.... he completely dropped the summer stuff....

Richie's last 2 Fri. sets were just insane...

Originally posted by thesandman

Im clueless on any or all of the shit he is playing now.... he completely dropped the summer stuff....

Richie's last 2 Fri. sets were just insane...

he dropped a few 'factory tracks' while i was working there friday, which was music to my ears!!! lot of the crowd had never heard dem b4 so it was cool to see their reaction

Originally posted by berniec

he dropped a few 'factory tracks' while i was working there friday, which was music to my ears!!! lot of the crowd had never heard dem b4 so it was cool to see their reaction

NICE OF YOU TO SAY HI BUDDY. I was gonna say something when you were at the front talking to the manager but I didnt kow if it was you or not.

Originally posted by kostaP

NICE OF YOU TO SAY HI BUDDY. I was gonna say something when you were at the front talking to the manager but I didnt kow if it was you or not.

whatza-matter w/ you maaaaaan

you used to be so STRONG maaaaaan

you used to be the MAAAAAAAAN maaaaaan :laugh:

never hesitate on the intorductions LOL

Originally posted by liqidtouch

whatza-matter w/ you maaaaaan

you used to be so STRONG maaaaaan

you used to be the MAAAAAAAAN maaaaaan :laugh:

never hesitate on the intorductions LOL

Ive been so tired from work I go straight to South Park Fridays. Then hit Arc and then a few afternoon afterhours just to kill time before saturday nights. And I only go out saturday night to kill time befopre factory. After factory go right to joeys on sunday till 3am then an afterhours or 2 then right to work. of course we stop and shower and change but have completely cut out sleep on the weekends. you feel much more vibrant and alive I m getting my times worth out of life. Why waste it away sleeping. You know sleep is like sooooooooooooooo over rated nowadays anyway.

Originally posted by kostaP

I didnt even see you-- at least you saw me, see now its on you buddy!!! lol

The funniest thing is that i didnt remember that metro was there now (durrr) so i show up to work and i'm like WTF is going on lol!!

i'm pretty hard to miss, next time just chuck a bottle at my head or somethin to get my attention lol

bern