Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KAZELL (3 hour set) FOR FREE @ THE MAYAN - 10/2/03

nettwerkstreet

Liquified Presents

FREE PARTY

AT THE MAYAN

THURSDAY OCTOBER 2ND

Liquified invite you to a FREE EVENT at THE MAYAN to celebrate the release of KAZELL 'DRIVEN' on "Velocity Records Black Label".

CD's on sale at venue.

Featuring a 3+ hour set from

Kazell

(Liquified/Velocity Records)

Mike Hiratzka

(Velocity Records)

Toshi

(Rotunda Sound System)

Boris MD

(Velocity Records)

and visuals by

VJ Shinji [visualmixer.net]

FREE EVENT

Doors open at 9:30pm

21+ Welcome

CD Autograph signing @ 10:30pm

LIQUIFIED@THE MAYAN: 1038 SOUTH HILL ST. LOS ANGELES

INFO: WWW.LIQUIFIED.COM OR 323.769.5628

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

Yeah Weyes .. are you going ??? :P

no can do - my brother is visiting from new york and thursday is the only night he can see me. we just had a little tiff on the phone 'cause i couldn't get off work; i work till 9:15ish. he has other people to see on the other nights he's here... bleh.

my next scheduled club appearance is red on the 10th for dj sammy :worry: . he's not my choice, but it's my omniscient friend's birthday, so he gets to choose where we go. i'll have a good time no matter what, 'cause it's his birthday, so it's all good :aright: . i'll post a roll call or something; i'm sure someone here'll be going!

You know I'll be there.. Red has become an addiction for me.. I'm in love with the breaks room !

yeah, seriously, blue; to what breaks room are you referring :confused: ?
Originally posted by sandiegino

Hey Weyes, i thought you were going to be at Avalon for Oakie.

i was, but it was for my omniscient friend's birthday, and he decided he'd rather we go to see dj sammy at red for our celebration. i'm not attached to either of them; all i know of oakie is a few minutes of the swordfish soundtrack i heard at a music store listening post years ago and all i know of dj sammy is that "heaven" remix. i seem to recall liking what i heard of the swordfish soundtrack, though, and i can't STAND that "heaven" song :no: !!! but my friend gets to pick the place, 'cause it's his day :heart: .

Originally posted by sandiegino

yeah, i cant stand that song either

But, baby you're all that I want. When you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven... And love is all that I need, and I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see, we're in heaven.... Heaven

:peeright::love::peeleft:

Originally posted by lostin310

But, baby you're all that I want. When you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe, we're in heaven... And love is all that I need, and I found it there in your heart. It isn't too hard to see, we're in heaven.... Heaven

:peeright::love::peeleft:

i know the lyrics to most songs - really, i'm very good at that, even with songs i hate... but i can honestly say i don't know the lyrics to that song and i am impressed that you do. i'm impressed, but i don't know what to make of it :shaky: ...

Hey Weyes.. they have a breaks room now.. it's not the vip room which is house and not the main room which is trance but it's the other room upstairs by the smoking area...

I don't know what "type" of break music it is but I can refer you to www.robtronik.com and he has some info there too!

Hey lostin... I used to listen to country when I was younger and once in awhile I'll be driving in my car and I'll start singing this song and it will end up be country... :) haha.. oh well..

Yeah but they sort of cut the room in half for another club on friday nights.. so it's a bit smaller and petite ;)...

but it's intimate has some couches.. etc... but that's the room you can find me in usually :)

:shaky: i dunno... you'll have to show me this next time.