Clubplanet Nightlife Community

as u can tell!!!!!

TheMrs

Originally posted by koky

flip has this thing for bigger , stronger women... know what i mean ?;):D:laugh:

WTF is that supposed to mean?

You act like I can't turn that nigga inside out!

Why do you think he's been with me so long? ;)

:laugh:

Thanks so much you guys for the compliments, but seriously speaking.... IN PERSON, that woman has a presence about her.

Not only her height that feels overpowering, but she really is beautiful. I was washing my hands next to her in the bathroom, and I couldn't think of anything to tell her. I was speachless!

We all take bad pictures. I know I do. And yeah, her boobs can be smaller, but so can mine :).

I can say that she was MEANT to be famous. There's no way she couldn't be. Someone would've "discovered" her eventually.

:D

Originally posted by themrs

We all take bad pictures. I know I do. And yeah, her boobs can be smaller, but so can mine :).

i dunno, i think she needs bigger implants to fill up that half foot gap between her breasts. :tongue:

whatever, i am sure she is cute in person... no one is that hot with a bad boob job though.

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

here ya go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

flip, you could hardly call those photographs. those are beyond airbrushed and photoshopped; they're practically computer drawings based on - not even of - that woman. i wonder how much film was actually used in the process of those pics :rolleyes::no: . the photo you guys took is more true to life.

and to agree with everyone else, that boob job is absolutely terrible!!! themrs, it's not about the size (though it's a little strange for her gangly frame) - it's about that humongous gap inbetween them. i don't know if she could get cleavage, even with a push-up bra that would move 'em over to the side... she probably takes a lot of duct tape to her photo shoots!!!

and yes, themrs, she can't hold a candela ( :laugh2: ) to you :D .

Originally posted by weyes

flip, you could hardly call those photographs. those are beyond airbrushed and photoshopped; they're practically computer drawings based on - not even of - that woman. i wonder how much film was actually used in the process of those pics :rolleyes::no: . the photo you guys took is more true to life.

and to agree with everyone else, that boob job is absolutely terrible!!! themrs, it's not about the size (though it's a little strange for her gangly frame) - it's about that humongous gap inbetween them. i don't know if she could get cleavage, even with a push-up bra that would move 'em over to the side... she probably takes a lot of duct tape to her photo shoots!!!

and yes, themrs, she can't hold a candela ( :laugh2: ) to you :D .

wow..............tell us how you really feel why don't you?

Originally posted by tastyt

Ah damn, I see you've already changed your siggy... :(

But I have to concur with all the others... everything I've seen and heard of Victoria makes me think of nothing but the stereotypical blonde... a total 180 from the kinda chicks I dig.

Nah, Flip is the one that has the picture in his sig. :)