Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall has the sexiest friday night. You can see

powerpill

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boston peeps, to be honest with you all the overall crowd at Webster Hall is really not that good. The party itself is commercial and geared toward the tourists that come to NYC. Friday nights are funny with the contest, my boy Tony Draper did fridays all summer there and it really is a comedy act. To find a good looking person in there you need to weed all the people out and you cant get that drunk lol.

SFSuperstar they will have shows once in a while over there, but overall the party is geared toward the non-english speakin tourist crowd. OH and Hello, ask your cuz who this is lol.

So do i recommend Webster Fridays yeah even thursdays for ladies night. You will def have an alright time if you.

Originally posted by lelo

Boston peeps, to be honest with you all the overall crowd at Webster Hall is really not that good. The party itself is commercial and geared toward the tourists that come to NYC. Friday nights are funny with the contest, my boy Tony Draper did fridays all summer there and it really is a comedy act. To find a good looking person in there you need to weed all the people out and you cant get that drunk lol.

SFSuperstar they will have shows once in a while over there, but overall the party is geared toward the non-english speakin tourist crowd. OH and Hello, ask your cuz who this is lol.

So do i recommend Webster Fridays yeah even thursdays for ladies night. You will def have an alright time if you.

I was on my way there, till I read this.....

My boy.. Tony Draper, did you just really say this?

Is that you Angelo???????????

Angelo, you know where we boston girls be goin............hey you coming up for JP??????????

Originally posted by groovefire

Webster Hall is the Paul Oakenfold of clubs...it's what you like before you really know anything about music and clubs, before you understand EPIC.

I used to love Webster Hall...I used to love Oakie...I used to be an a-hole. Now I am EPIC.

um, dude your still an asshole.