Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies, why do you like assholes?

sex0nthebeach

I don't know but I was never attracted to the "assholes"..I hate immaturity and games.. As good-looking as a guy may have been, if he started being a moron or acting like an asshole, the whole idea was over with..I was always attracted to the nice,sweet, and respectable kind of guys -exactly how my boyfriend is right now and the main reason why we have been together for so long...

well, what we what is a guy who is nice, but not a doormat, who has his own life, and isn't fawning all over you. We also want someone who is a bad boy, who doesn't mind stroking your hair when u'r sleepy. it's hard to find a balance, hence us dating assholes. I'd rather date an asshole (not for long), than a pussywhipped doormat any day

Originally posted by diabolique007

well, what we what is a guy who is nice, but not a doormat, who has his own life, and isn't fawning all over you. We also want someone who is a bad boy, who doesn't mind stroking your hair when u'r sleepy. it's hard to find a balance, hence us dating assholes. I'd rather date an asshole (not for long), than a pussywhipped doormat any day

sad

Originally posted by spragga25

sad

..She has a point though..As far as we've come with social equality, women like a guy thats going to take charge.. The asshole is willing to take charge, the nice guy...even though he may be quite capable of being a rock star if he wanted to, will not.

...Nice guys need to learn that you gotta take a 'forward' position...yeah yeah, kittens and daisies and all that nice jazz, but you need to get laid too...and the chicks won't know this unless you tell them... DONT tell them and you're gonna be watching felicity and hearing her whine about some dude she's fucking...

..Be honest about what you want and I guarantee, even being nice, you'll get laid...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..She has a point though..As far as we've come with social equality, women like a guy thats going to take charge.. The asshole is willing to take charge, the nice guy...even though he may be quite capable of being a rock star if he wanted to, will not.

...Nice guys need to learn that you gotta take a 'forward' position...yeah yeah, kittens and daisies and all that nice jazz, but you need to get laid too...and the chicks won't know this unless you tell them... DONT tell them and you're gonna be watching felicity and hearing her whine about some dude she's fucking...

..Be honest about what you want and I guarantee, even being nice, you'll get laid...

I hear what you're saying...I was brought up to be nice and respectful to women and everyone in general, but I also learned from experience not to let someone walk all over me.

I can take charge if I want to, but I think it's stupid to do it right off the bat. Then again, I look at the bar scene here and see all these fuckard a-holes with all the women.

It's confusing as hell...but fuck it...I'm not gonna change!

:)

Originally posted by phuturephunk

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by spragga25

sad

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

..She has a point though..As far as we've come with social equality, women like a guy thats going to take charge..

exactly my point. Personally I would date neither a doormat or an asshole. anyone who knows me knows I don't take shit from anyone, ESP a man. I dated one asshole, and that's all it took. The sad thing is, he matured a bit, but was still essentially an asshole. an asshole is not a real man, he is Pig/ little boy. I've seen how pathetic pushovers are..yes, I think they are covering up insecurity, and are not real men.

I've been with THE nicest sweetest most affectionate guy in the world for almost three years, who doesn't take any of my shit, and won't let me walk all over him, yet shows me he loves me without being a pushover. Balance. I got what I wanted, A REAL MAN

:love: