Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: andrewthomas

nexusgroove

I really dont see the point in people slagging people off in a message board. it proves nothing except that these people have some obvious issues in that they darent blow off steam in public because they're whimps, they some how believe that internet threats are cool or they are just extremely immature.

why dont you all just meet up & have a good old punch up ?

threads such as ATT NEW JACKS are pointless, childish and achieve nothing but piss people off. why is a person bigger or better because the have lots of posts? people in the real world would view this as sad and geeky, yet these people think they have some rights to coolness :confused:

tip. if someone starts another dumb thread - IGNORE IT, dont post like mad. its a waste of time and bad karma, and you are only making this thread stay on top of the list.

i thought club planet was here because people loved clubbing and wanted a good source of information, yet the majority of the posts show disrespect for one and other & that the moderators dont really do very much.

just my thoughts. ill quite happily respond to mature comments.

have a nice day:D