Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Allstars Party At Space Review

sobeton

big props to Roly for bringing the phat beats last night. awesome stuff in the mainroom and patio. Markus threw down one of, the best sets I have heard from him. pure energy in Markus set, very impressive! ;)

Diaga madd skills on the dex. I would have liked to seen him bring, the energy level up a bit in his set, but definitely a talent to watch. :cool:

nice vibe in the mainroom and patio, not packed as I thought it would be. but I actually enjoy space, when it is not overly crowded. ;)

big shout out to all the cp folk in the house. a big thank you to the after hours crew, you know who you are. I don’t believe we made it to 7:00pm.. :eek:Thanks to Steffy for the hospitality. :)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sobeton

big props to Roly for bringing the phat beats last night. awesome stuff in the mainroom and patio. Markus threw down one of, the best sets I have heard from him. pure energy in Markus set, very impressive! ;)

Diaga madd skills on the dex. I would have liked to seen him bring, the energy level up a bit in his set, but definitely a talent to watch. :cool:

nice vibe in the mainroom and patio, not packed as I thought it would be. but I actually enjoy space, when it is not overly crowded. ;)

big shout out to all the cp folk in the house. a big thank you to the after hours crew, you know who you are. I don’t believe we made it to 7:00pm.. :eek:Thanks to Steffy for the hospitality. :)

so in a quick wrap up, same as the last all stars party and the one before that, and the one before that.

niceeeee

Great night! Well, it was actually morning wasn't it? I have to admit this was one of the best times I have had at Space.

Roland's Terrace set was off the hook! Poor guy though, the folks hanging with himup in the dj booth can really mess with him while he spins, but the ever consumate professional never missed a beat. At one point I looked up and Biz was putting a trucker hat on him in the middle of a mix! (still a fashion statement I don't get...)

That crowd definately takes their dancing seriously. How some of those girls can walk around and dance in high heels on that slippery floor and not fall down and bust their asses amazes me!

The highlight for me was watching Sobeton bouncing around in the dj booth trying not to get tangled up in Markus's headphone cable. He's like the Energizer bunny, that one.

It was great meeting Sobeton and Steffy! The CP crowd had the nice meet up spot in the dj booth. CandyrollxXx and GrooveEric...it was great to see you again. Arturo, you have to be a better doorman to that booth. Some of the girls you were letting up there...well let's just say CandyrollxXx and I thought we were going to have to step in for a minute.

Well, can't wait for next weekend!

vote_flyer.jpg

It was a blast - I was kinda beat from Friday night, but Roland, Diaga, and Markus brought plenty of energy to the room and kept me going. Big props to all 3.

Nice to meet some new faces - Tony & Candy, and of course the usual suspects... I'm taking sunglasses to the booth next time ;)

See you next month...

Good stuff by the allstars. Nayib started strong on the terrace. Diaga picked it up at the mid point of his set & kept it goin' from there in the mainroom. but the residents were brilliant...

Markus played maaarvelous in the mainroom, lots of energy, energy, energy & Roland simply destroyed the place with his opening set & later on the Terrace showin' us his inside/outside versitility. Some techy stuff I was really really really diggin' around 1am & just str8 up good choons, tricks & serious kick ass beats from there on in the Mainroom. His destruction continued on the Terrace, WOW!! from loops, to acapellas, to sound effects, to some crafty turntablism layered on top of sick sick beats. Incredible sets by Roland & Markus. Big props to the both of you for a job well done... :aright:

Big thanks to cooljunkie (Nick, Dan, Rob, Mike, Sara & the rest of their crew). Biggest thanks to the cpers in attendance. :)

Nice times most definetly ........... Rolands set was definetly a blast in the mainroom ,had that place jumping . Diaga has alot of skills for a young cat, watch out for him . Marcus set was Good in the main room (sometimes a lil bit too up& down in my opinion ), but i have seen him do better sets ( ala July 4th after picotto or ferry corsten ).

All in All a great day (nearly 2) with great beats , great CREW ;) .........and alot of laughs and good times .

PS....nice meeting MimiD and Digital7

Till next adventure .

Jose Alberto

Originally posted by candyrollx69

Yea I know, sorry guys, I apologize for all that violence:laugh:

LOL! Well like I said nothing was broken and my cat didnt try to kill me in my sleep :tongue:

Diaga def has talent, but I think like anyone, would need time to learn to work the main room at space, by the end of his set people were just kind of standin around. Markus' set was one of the best I heard yet, he had the whole room jumping from the start :D I wasnt the happiest camper afterwards on the patio (its just not my thing) but the company helped :D it was great to see Danny and Mimi, you guys need to come out more often ;)

It was a pleasant surprise to see Serg and Marcella show up for afterhours, great to hang with you guys as usual, wish we did it more often. What ever happened to the guy in the water fight with the bartender anyway, lol!

It was great to meet globalgirl, Markus is lucky to have such a beautiful wife!

Had an even better time hanging with everyone afterwards at my place, you guys are welcome anytime. I'll have to get a bigger bed tho! :laugh: We'll do it again soon...I'm done til Judge Jules (ummm, yeah right ;) )

Originally posted by steffy27

LOL! Well like I said nothing was broken and my cat didnt try to kill me in my sleep :tongue:

I'm gonna kick that pussy's ass next time I see her for biting and scratching me.. there was no need for that type of self defense, I was treating her nice....lol

It was great to meet globalgirl, Markus is lucky to have such a beautiful wife!

I keep telling him that :)

I'll have to get a bigger bed tho! :laugh:

Yes you do!!!

I'm done til Judge Jules

I don't think so missy:tongue:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Thanks to "someone" who was not being nice to the little kitty cat, it attacked me and I have the scars to prove it!!! :mad:

NO CANDY FOR KITTY!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You couldn't handle the cat... u shoulda choked her like I was.. lmao