Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*...mY fUcKin THrEaD.....*

misk

...i just saw an infomercial for INSTA something......like to cover scars....freckles.....dark circles....basically to unUGIFY some old ass bitties.....anyways......UMMM....yea...send us $20 and we'll send u a bottle of some THICK AS FOUNDATION!.....why are they pretending this is some magic potion?

Originally posted by c-luv

i can whore here...

mu-hahahahhahh..

..u may...just know your role....don't being havin any epiphanies on MY twisted thoughts thread.......feel free as a bird to comment on MY THOUGHTS though........................

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Hello my name is Wendy and I suffer from insomnia and diarrhea of the mouth :laugh:

...MY FUCKING THREAD......aka...refrain from ur own damn thoughts!.............i ALSO suffer from insomia.................................i need some pills NOW....

Originally posted by iamme

ooooooooooo, you're just asking for it misky yes.gif

..i knooooooooww.....i have BEEN ASKING FOR it ever since i saw your picture!...now hurry the fuck up and give it to me!

:D

..can..i am gonna jack my fott in yer arse!.....

Originally posted by phatman

...ever see Priscilla : Queen of the Desert ?....there's a scene when one of the boys interrupts the other for a bit, but the other then gets all bitchy and says, "...so ANYWAY...back to ME!..."

...that's missy in a nutshell...;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ME ME ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!