Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The only good cop...

joeg

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

... and when someone robs your TT at gun point, I assume your going to ask the sanitation dept for help ?

This whole cops are pigs they all should die thing, is so "1980's skateboarding is not a crime". Lets get over it, shall we?

uhh, i guess i'll just call my insurance company, i mean, right? the cops sure as fuck aren't going to replace my car... ;)

Originally posted by mrtiddles

honestly, you people don't know shit about cops

I venture to guess none of you have a cop in the family

I'd like you to all try to do that job for a week, so how much of a nice person you are :rolleyes:

still doesn't give them the right to be nasty to people, especially when you don't deserve it

Originally posted by mrtiddles

honestly, you people don't know shit about cops

I venture to guess none of you have a cop in the family

I'd like you to all try to do that job for a week, so how much of a nice person you are :rolleyes:

Oh please. If you can't handle doing a job without being a miserable prick then don't do that job. Don't try to justify being an asshole, its never going to work. We clearly know enough about them to have VERY negative opinions. You think we just make this shit up?

8am...you go to a call for a domestic. girl's 26 years old, kinda reminds you of your daughter who is slightly younger, except this girl is missing three of her teeth and has three broken fingers.

11:30am...call for a break in progress. you get to the location and the suspect runs and you chase. 5 minutes later, you're a sweaty mess with scraped hands and your shoes are scuffed to shit. when you finally catch the guy, you find it's a junkie who stole a $5 fake jewlery piece so he could dose up.

1pm...car accident...big one. kid in the backseat wasn't in a child seat, and you hear the EMT's saying kid's got a small chance of living.

3pm...end of duty...for the day

that's only three ficticious calls i just wrote but think of this..

1. say the women in the domestic was your sister, your cousin, or one day your daughter.

2. say that was your house the junkie was getting into

3. say that accident was your car...with your child in it...and the person who hit you was a drunk driver.

you be a cop for a day, and see how much the small tedious bullshit you feel like being officer friendly with