Clubplanet Nightlife Community

upcoming weekend

vicman

Originally posted by kken

what dinner? :confused:

i'm going to dinner w/ a friend from grad school and some of her friends, thats why i am asking what is going on on saturday. after dinner they wanna go somewhere, so i ask again, what is going on on saturday? :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

i'm going to dinner w/ a friend from grad school and some of her friends, thats why i am asking what is going on on saturday. after dinner they wanna go somewhere, so i ask again, what is going on on saturday? :mad:

well there's always shady and lou at felix on sat... velvet at nation... and who knows, maybe ray will have another last minute gig at some place on sat lol.

Originally posted by kken

well there's always shady and lou at felix on sat... velvet at nation... and who knows, maybe ray will have another last minute gig at some place on sat lol.

i don't think velvet is an option in this case, not with the type of people i expect at this dinner.

Originally posted by girlhopeful

i'm thinkin of going for a little trip maybe out to the mountains this weekend (need a lil break from the city and parties) but that new re:mix party is starting up i think.. at the dc tunnel. i think trendroid and rap and i think jen lasher are there on sat,.

sounds lovely and relaxing. the mountains are beautiful this time of year. :)