Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jimmy T @ Nerve friday w/jon cowan & ariel baund

jcbliss

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last night was brilliant and full of Nerve once again.. thanks too everyone for your support and I hope to see you all next friday for the return of the mighty SLACKER - should be wicked.. thanks too all the cp'rs for your support..

all the best

Jon:D

Third Friday in a row at Nerve and it was fun as usual. It wasn't what I would call full but there was a respectable crowd. It semms to be that place where I can always run into the industry peeps and hang at the bar catching up on shit. Jon, as usual, thanks for the hospitality.

Originally posted by ogmiami

Third Friday in a row at Nerve and it was fun as usual. It wasn't what I would call full but there was a respectable crowd. It semms to be that place where I can always run into the industry peeps and hang at the bar catching up on shit. Jon, as usual, thanks for the hospitality.

absolutely dade... get in touch this week and make sure to plan on hanging with shem this week.. as always I am sure he will destroy the place.. same time same place next friday? back bar I assume for shots??:eek: talk too you this week and thanks for your support..

Great night guys!

Nerve was looking good, the AC and drinks were flowing, and the sound system was on point from the time I walked in the door. It's still a toss up between the EAW/Nexo, Funktion One, and Phazon systems for me, but the Phazon at Nerve is sounding better and better each time.

Great sets Ariel, Jon, and Jimmy. The tag-teaming was awesome, each bringing out your own style, yet seamlessly flowing together. I couldn't stop moving.

Cool haning with some of the others, matas, obby, joey (tnx for the disc).

Until next time...Peace, Alan

great night....great music....nice fashion show....overall a great night....good opening set by Job (always impressed by Jon's set)...and great set by Jimmy T...i had to leave a bit early, cuz i had to up early the next day for the Marlin game...but it was a great fawkin set by Jimmy...for those that werent there...u missed out!!! great hanging with: Vacom, Digital7 (for like 10 secs), Djss, Obby, Mrmiami and crew...good meeting: Junkiexl and wifey...u are good peeps, glad u left Ohio for Miami (u would prob. be shovelling snow right about now in Ohio);)