Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yes it is true... House of Life

erickamikaze

Yes CP, you do not want to miss this. This is the event I said was coming. I guess it is not a secret since Bruno posted this in another thread. I will be there for sure. How can you not get excited.

10/10/03 -

THE HOUSE OF LIFE PREMEIER PARTY WITH ITS NEW RESIDENT

DJ’S:

RALPH FALCON, BRUNO, ROLY, AND OSCAR G (QUARTERLY)

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Yes CP, you do not want to miss this. This is the event I said was coming. I guess it is not a secret since Bruno posted this in another thread. I will be there for sure. How can you not get excited.

10/10/03 -

DJ’S:

ON FRIDAY THE 10TH, THE "NOCOVER" TV SHOW ON MUN2, WILL ALSO HAVE THEIR LAUNCH PARTY THERE TOGETHER WITH US. ALL OF US WILL BE THERE SPINNING THAT NIGHT. :dj: :dj: :dj: :dj:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ninsin

Sounds like a plan. I'll be driving down from the palm beach area. Guess i should rent a hotel room, dont feel like driving home too funky. :spin::puke::vomit3: :vomit3: :beer::hung:

DONT DRINK & DRIVE

What part of PB? Thats my hood now.....

10/10/03 -

DJ’S:

Very interesting ... :aright:

Good luck ...:)

Guest brwneydtrouble

"Palm Beach" and "Hood" do not belong in the same sentance. Thats like saying I live in a crappy Mansion.

Well, I have made it my hood, albeit reluctantly, so anyone who doesn't like it can plant un besito on my shapely derrierre.......;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

uve never been to riviera beach then!!!!!!

Yeah, Broadway is a not to miss sight down there.....*lol*Almost puts overtown to shame.

ALMOST.

Not really palm beach... guess i meant palm beach county. Im in Boynton Beach, closer to boca raton/delray beach area. I hate this damn area. too many old fucks running around driving either into your car or the lighting poles. :biggun: i say smoke em. lol not really....

Originally posted by biznation00

guess the cat is outta the bag eddy?!?

See u @ Life this Friday..

Roland!!

I got the cds ready to go & a few wacky tricks up my sleeve for this Friday's event... ;)

Hope one of the cds is coming up my way. :D Its good to see Life is doing well. Great decision on bringing Roly and O.G as quarterly residents. Much success to Eddy and Biz @ Life. Have fun this weekend. :party::D

Originally posted by ninsin

Not really palm beach... guess i meant palm beach county. Im in Boynton Beach, closer to boca raton/delray beach area. I hate this damn area. too many old fucks running around driving either into your car or the lighting poles. :biggun: i say smoke em. lol not really....

I live in Boca...:D