Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know why the JETS suck

thehype

that the pathetic little team from tampa is better than the jets really hurts doesn't it? bwahahahahaha. . .1 man doesnt make a team, but you build around him and that's what the bucs did around sapp. jets have got a good qb who is injured, if they aren't stupid they will realize that they have to build a team around him.

Originally posted by vicman

that the pathetic little team from tampa is better than the jets really hurts doesn't it? bwahahahahaha. . .1 man doesnt make a team, but you build around him and that's what the bucs did around sapp. jets have got a good qb who is injured, if they aren't stupid they will realize that they have to build a team around him.

Come on man...you gotta do better than that. You know that before the Bucs stepped up to the next level, they had to STEAL Keyshawn from the Jets and get that midget Gruden.

Originally posted by spragga25

Come on man...you gotta do better than that. You know that before the Bucs stepped up to the next level, they had to STEAL Keyshawn from the Jets and get that midget Gruden.

do better than what? :laugh:

its a team, they had a good defense build around sapp, they made improvements in offense with a better o-line, got keyshwan one year, qb johnson the next year, mcardell the following, and then an offensive minded coach to compliment the defense they already had. they made it to the NFC championship game with nothing but a defense, so it was logical as to what they needed to do.

why did keyshawn leave the jets? if it was so good in NY, why didn't he stay? go ask keyshawn.

the jets went backwards this year, they lost their best reciever and i dunno who else to the redskins, if at all they needed to improve their offense and give pennington the tools he needed to improve his game. they have the $$ to get players, so i dunno whats the matter with them. pennington going down was bad luck, but i really dont think with this team they would've been able to improve from last year.

do better than what? :laugh:

its a team, they had a good defense build around sapp, they made improvements in offense with a better o-line, got keyshwan one year, qb johnson the next year, mcardell the following, and then an offensive minded coach to compliment the defense they already had. they made it to the NFC championship game with nothing but a defense, so it was logical as to what they needed to do.

why did keyshawn leave the jets? if it was so good in NY, why didn't he stay? go ask keyshawn.

the jets went backwards this year, they lost their best reciever and i dunno who else to the redskins, if at all they needed to improve their offense and give pennington the tools he needed to improve his game. they have the $$ to get players, so i dunno whats the matter with them. pennington going down was bad luck, but i really dont think with this team they would've been able to improve from last year.

Keyshawn wanted the damn money (just like Coles) and NO receiver is worth as much as they were asking. The Jets are clearing out cap space and restocking for the 2004 draft. I'd rather have Moe Williams or Kevin Winslow than those two guys anyways.

All good things come to an end, and when the Skins and Bucs are waaaaaaaaay over the cap in the next 2 years...umm..y'all are fizzucked ;)

Originally posted by spragga25

Keyshawn wanted the damn money (just like Coles) and NO receiver is worth as much as they were asking. The Jets are clearing out cap space and restocking for the 2004 draft. I'd rather have Moe Williams or Kevin Winslow than those two guys anyways.

All good things come to an end, and when the Skins and Bucs are waaaaaaaaay over the cap in the next 2 years...umm..y'all are fizzucked ;)

so? live and enjoy the present is what i say. we will see how good of a coach gruden is and how good of a front office the bucs have when the time comes to reconstruct the team.

every team goes through that phase, the only difference is that real good teams can become winning and contending teams again after a few short years, while real crappy ones never get out of that same cycle of reconstruction. :D

so? live and enjoy the present is what i say. we will see how good of a coach gruden is and how good of a front office the bucs have when the time comes to reconstruct the team.

every team goes through that phase, the only difference is that real good teams can become winning and contending teams again after a few short years, while real crappy ones never get out of that same cycle of reconstruction. :D

Where were you when the Bucs sucked ASS before 1997?:tongue: