Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NO COVER on MUN2

davidorth

To everyone out there who has been supporting myself and the rest of the NO COVER crew.....THANK YOU!

The show is doing well and it's all thanks to you.

For those of you out there who don't already know... Each and every Friday night NO COVER airs at 11:30 on mun2. We also re-run on Sundays at the same time... It is a 1-hour show dedicated strictly to dance music. Tune in!

Upcoming guests include:

Armin Van Buuren, Timo Maas, Loco Dice, Dannii Minogue, Demi, DJ Irene, Robbie Rivera, Who da Funk, Carl Kennedy, Oscar G, Ralph Falcon, Roland, DJ Bruno... and many more.

www.nocovertv.com

www.mun2tv.com

The show is great, The only thing I wish was if the show would shows more of the DJs spinning then just showing them for a few minutes mixing, I think the viewers need to get a taste of the styles the DJs play if they were on more longer, Another thing, Is the show is pre-recorded?, It seems every episode is pre-recorded somewhere and it doesnt have that live feel like used to when it was on the roof, All in all, The show is doing great by suporting the whole dance music comunity all across the states. :)

It's a great concept overall...what I've enjoyed is the interviews...it's nice to get the DJs perspective on things...

it's hard to convey a DJs style via a televised set, within the hour or so...the average viewer won't go for 20 minutes of a watching records go round and some dancers dancing. That's why they invented nightclubs :). You can watch the records go round and dance with the dancers to boot :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by CrzyC

I guess us Palm Beacher's dont get this either. :(

Nope we don't. I used to watch it, and CHAT. A good friend of mine is on the show, Eddie.

Originally posted by biznation00

always good stuff.. been there since the beginning & I've seen you guys grow into a great show.

Pure quality. Big Congrats 2 u Dave & the rest of the No Cover crew!! :aright:

Definitely agree... You have your $hit together and you've come a long way. I also think a live set would be great!