SFsuperstar

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

yes.

u have to rinse them with tomato juice a few times... something to do with acidity in it... gets rid off the smell kinda.

then go to the vets and buy some shampoo they sell to get rid of the skunk smell.

and wash them outside, if you bring em inside your whole house will fuckin smell.

i don't know what my mohter got. she had to go to wal mart and buy something and give him a bath. this happens to him a few times every summer. and my mother says there is a family of skunks in our yard. she sees them all the time late at night. they are even on our porch sometimes and she opens the door and screams so loud it's funny.

Ever run over a skunk and kill it.. thats the fuckin worst... I did it a few years back, car smelled like a fuckin skunk for a week and a half... Went to the local Supershine, and thought if I washed it, it might help.. So the pothead fuckface that takes the money starts laughing and says " dude, do you know your car smells like a skunk"? What an observation.......I'm gagging and really pissed, ya I know I ran over a skunk..

I should have used Ragu to wash my car...

Originally posted by kaydup

Few things here: 1. refrence to sunshine :laugh: they are always stoned in there

2. SF dont mess with stymie, we all know that isnt you

3. I dont have a 3 really

B. X you should have douched your car

why kaydup, you don't think i could look that good in lingerie????????

ok, it's Giselle, i just wanted to see if you guys were paying attention.....

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Yes, they are always grilled in there..

I hate when you get the "mangers special" and they don't clean the rims all that well, especially the front ones... :mad:

Yeah but you gotta rock the managers special, the Weymouth one the guy is always rocked at.