Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Light Contact Football League......

Originally posted by roddigga

he sat the bench on the HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT....................

there is a time to seperate friends from BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS BUSINESS, but yes we may have enough room in our CAP!!!, we're gonna have to send him to COMBINES then decide, he has been training hard since and be able to make the cut!!!!

i'd run circles around all you homos. i'm in gay bunch.

and WTF is w/ LIGHT CONTACT??????? jesus.. i mean, what does the winning team get? a gift certificate to Mac?

pathetic

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dogekid

i'd run circles around all you homos. i'm in gay bunch.

and WTF is w/ LIGHT CONTACT??????? jesus.. i mean, what does the winning team get? a gift certificate to Mac?

pathetic

thats what im talking about we gotta bunch of pussy boys here on cp

Originally posted by njstacked2

Jason...we can play Full Contact but I do not feel like getting sued for the first person I form tackle into the ground....or drive my forearm into their head....

Calebb...if you are serious PM me...I have a wide receiver for you...who PM'd me before.

I pm'd you.

<-----wr with no team

I got your PM....I am going to put you on Trewguys Team....as long as that is good for you.............

Wednesday Rod and I will put together the rules and post them....Right now it is looking like we will get those Flag Belts...for Flag Football.....We think that is the best way to do it.....

Tempkid...I am glad you are down for this....

I do not want No Shows...so if you sign up please come out....and let us know if you can't make it..........................................

Originally posted by whataboutme

Anyone need a free safety???

dont worry your already on the "A" team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like so far its:

jimmyshakes (dixienormous)- qb/db

stacked - rb/lb

bigtime - ol/dl

digga - ol /dl

don26 - wr/db

slinkyboy - te/lb

whataboutme - wr/db

dogekid - wr/db

sisco?????? coach?????

Rubas...Who would have thought that...Two Centenial Conference Studs would be on the same team? Please do not say you are going to play and then not show up....

Dont forget ECAC as well as All-American. As long as the games aren't Sunday mornings, I'm in!!!

No right now it looks like just one big tournament held on the thrid Saturday in October....Nothing is carved in stone yet....Oh and yes...sorry All American ECAC!

I could do Saturdays--A couple years back, I tried flag football, but after 3 games i had to retire because I could get up every Sunday morning hungover