Clubplanet Nightlife Community

imagine1,000 people OUTSIDE of space, what a way to go

tnargs

Originally posted by laliux

Cops are nothing but a bunch of nerds on fucking power trips.

They can all kiss my ass. :blown:

yeah ... they are the stupid little wimps that use to get picked on in school ... this is their way to get back at the kool people:cool: :cool:

Originally posted by majinbuu

have you ever been beaten up by a cop?

No, but I've been bothered and harassed plenty of times in my line of work. I know in this post 9-11 society we can't badmouth cops, but that only extends to the NYPD in my opinon...I can still bash Miami and Beach cops without fear of the PC brigade.

what sobeton said is right, and the gov't is slowly taking away our rights, not only as clubgoes, but also as citizens. We think we can just live out lives, and everything will be taken care of, then we bitch when a new law goes into effect.

Did you take the time to educate youself on upcoming issues?

Have you written your congressmen?

I'll bet only a tiny handful of you CPers have taken a role in gov't other than voting. If you are not registered to vote, or haven't voted, don't complain. You should be, and you should stay on top of these issues, like you take care of your children, your collection of knock off designer clothes, or your gym rat bodies...or whatever the center focus of your life is.

think is, very few people care about anyone but themselves, or the ones they love. We need to look at the bigger picture, and stop being so selfish, AND look at what REALLY going on, and take action. We are all capable of this...