Clubplanet Nightlife Community

There are ways around the system!!

mrjoebudious

There was this club in Tampa that got shut down once. They had alot of money like Space. So they got there liquor license suspended. What did they do?

They bought the bar next door, cut a hole in the wall and brought their "New" liquor license back into the "closed" club.

Space could rent a small part of the building next door, open a little "bar", pop a hole in the wall a POW!!

Space is open again.

Do what you got to do Luis. I'm not really into the music direction of your club, but I DO NOT WANT TO SEE SPACE CLOSED!!!

It is world famous AND 3 blocks from my house and when I do decide to go to Space once and a while, Luis does hook me up.Thanks bro

Good luck. On the same end, its summer. Imagine having the time off and open with a huge bang!! It might make people hungry for your club again. They will go to the other clubs and realize what they have lost

Joe Budious

Not wanting to see another club in my hood closed.

That's the point...the city encouraged development, now they've had a change of heart and decided to make life hard down there...

Space didn't get shut down, they're closing on their own free will...this in the end will save the place...

I hope the last part of raising prices does not happen. Its already too high.

Does anyone have any links to the real story on this Space thing?

Also, the development has already happened. Even those run down buildings are getting alot of property tax money for the city. Space brought them that. $100 a square foot for land only!! Now that developers have bought everything and are now trying to sell (at ego inflated prices) Space is no longer needed for them(the city)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

and then hes gonna come out bigger than b4 and charge us more than what he did b4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the economy continues the way its going I dont see the point of raising prices even more ........its a "shot in the foot" if ya ask me .

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

There was this club in Tampa that got shut down once. They had alot of money like Space. So they got there liquor license suspended. What did they do?

They bought the bar next door, cut a hole in the wall and brought their "New" liquor license back into the "closed" club.

Space could rent a small part of the building next door, open a little "bar", pop a hole in the wall a POW!!

Space is open again.

Do what you got to do Luis. I'm not really into the music direction of your club, but I DO NOT WANT TO SEE SPACE CLOSED!!!

It is world famous AND 3 blocks from my house and when I do decide to go to Space once and a while, Luis does hook me up.Thanks bro

Good luck. On the same end, its summer. Imagine having the time off and open with a huge bang!! It might make people hungry for your club again. They will go to the other clubs and realize what they have lost

Joe Budious

Not wanting to see another club in my hood closed.

there is an easier way to beat that system....

nooo need to buy out property or anything.

someone stated that LP has given up. and is going to shutdown. but even if that happends, what make u think that there isn't a few multi-millionair's in line ready to buy out that location with everything in it.??