Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.DJALY.com Release PARTY feat. Vixen on tha decks!

vixenfoxxy

DCCP! This is a special invitation for all of you.

I've been DJing just over a year and it's taken me about that long to finally get around to playing in DC. However.. I'm about to pop my DCDJ cherry with an all-night performance at Andalu, celebrating the completion and release of my new website, www.DJAly.com

SATURDAY, October 11th

featuring

DJ Aly Di Nas (Blob Club/Il Caldetino, Italy)

& special guest appearance by

Hook The Captain

incredible local producer with a current #4 track on the Balance Promote Group chart, also recently signed to Ministry and Global Underground. See www.hookthecaptain.com for details!

You are all invited to come out to this - I am working out the details for the guestlist as of the moment, and I will post back with that info as soon as it's all locked down! Hope to see you all out, and remember, be nice to me, 'cause I'll be incredibly nervous :shake::D

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I've been DJing just over a year and it's taken me about that long to finally get around to playing in DC. However.. I'm about to pop my DCDJ cherry with an all-night performance at Andalu, celebrating the completion and release of my new website, www.DJAly.com

SATURDAY, October 11th

featuring

DJ Aly Di Nas (Blob Club/Il Caldetino, Italy)

& special guest appearance by

Hook The Captain

incredible local producer with a current #4 track on the Balance Promote Group chart, also recently signed to Ministry and Global Underground. See www.hookthecaptain.com for details!

You are all invited to come out to this - I am working out the details for the guestlist as of the moment, and I will post back with that info as soon as it's all locked down! Hope to see you all out, and remember, be nice to me, 'cause I'll be incredibly nervous :shake::D

Le congratulazioni!!! Intendo per essere li. :aright:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

SATURDAY, October 11th

congrats ali! I'd love to go but PvD is also in DC that night. Sorry! Good luck! :D

what a fucking joke.:laugh:

edit:

sometimes I can be the stupidest fuck ever? Why can't I realize that when something is important to someone, where image matters, jokes aren't always funny and I should learn to shut the fuck up and be supportive?

JUST KIDDING ALY