Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hump hump!

Originally posted by nautilus60

I actually quit today. It was a good job, but its time for bigger and better things - going into my own business (well, my fathers business, but i am going to run it).

woot! sucks working for the/a man... seems everyone i know gravitates slowly toward working for themself... congrats!

Originally posted by kken

woot! sucks working for the/a man... seems everyone i know gravitates slowly toward working for themself... congrats!

Yeah, thanks! I like the idea of being my own boss, especially setting my own schedule, cause i wanna do some traveling while i am young.

Originally posted by vicman

i give it a couple of months before nautilus starts using the family business as cover for clandestine business activities.

Couple of moths?!?!? You underestimate me, my firend...;) lol.

So, in any case, if any of you guys can throw business my way (clandestine or not) it would be much appreciated.

do you have a web site? :confused:

www.wfcolors.com

i know its very cheesy, but it was done by my sister 5 years ago when we were just starting. I am working on building a new one.

We were mostly residential, but thats why i left my current job to try and get into commercial market. We are not a dealer or a rep. All we do is paint and hang wallpaper. we do not sell it. And we service Baltimore/Washington Area.

Originally posted by nautilus60

www.wfcolors.com

i know its very cheesy, but it was done by my sister 5 years ago when we were just starting. I am working on building a new one.

We were mostly residential, but thats why i left my current job to try and get into commercial market. We are not a dealer or a rep. All we do is paint and hang wallpaper. we do not sell it. And we service Baltimore/Washington Area.

looks good man . . . you should have semi-nekkid chicks posing in the "examples" page on the new web site though :tongue::D

looks good man . . . you should have semi-nekkid chicks posing in the "examples" page on the new web site though :tongue::D

That would be false advertising. Some people might think those girls will be fixing up their home LOL :)