Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Israel approves new construction on security barrier

kramadas

Originally posted by daprofessional

why do you choose to support terrorists that kill innocent people in public areas?

i want an honest answer. if you hate jews, just say so. I'd respect an honest answer a lot more the usual rhetoric you spit.

:jerkoff: :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

I'm not going to waste my time answering morons such as yourself, as you are as incapable of having a normal discussion as a terrorist is.

If you want to learn more about this stuff, dig up some old threads and read - but I know you won't as you're not on here to have honest discussion and learn, but only to spout out un-kosher shit, that, fortuntely, is not going to stick anywhere.

Originally posted by g420

Because more than likely he's a Muslim

ok, shit i like that i dont like

i have muslim friends and that its ignorant comments like that that only serve to hurt Israel's cause.

The struggle there fromt he Israeli point of view isnt motivated by race, but by a struggle to survive and maintain a way of life that the Jewish people have created for themselves there through hard work.

The struggle from the other side, the Palestinian side, is one of race and hatred, as was clearly see from the first Jewish settlers who returned the land that their fathers lived on a thousand years ago.

Jews never discriminated agianst anybody in the region until the Arabs of the area began discriminating against them.

To make a racist comment like "he's gotta be Muslim" is in no way representative of Israeli beliefs or I would like to beleive of most Israeli supporters.

So stop giving ammo to these terrorist-supporters damn it by making stupid ignorant racist comments.

When the wall is finished, the Pals will have no one to kill except each other. When the wall will be finished, they'll be able to self-explode among themselves...

It's a wall which separates Arab terrorists from the people they want to murder."

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

ok, shit i like that i dont like

i have muslim friends and that its ignorant comments like that that only serve to hurt Israel's cause.

The struggle there fromt he Israeli point of view isnt motivated by race, but by a struggle to survive and maintain a way of life that the Jewish people have created for themselves there through hard work.

The struggle from the other side, the Palestinian side, is one of race and hatred, as was clearly see from the first Jewish settlers who returned the land that their fathers lived on a thousand years ago.

Jews never discriminated agianst anybody in the region until the Arabs of the area began discriminating against them.

To make a racist comment like "he's gotta be Muslim" is in no way representative of Israeli beliefs or I would like to beleive of most Israeli supporters.

So stop giving ammo to these terrorist-supporters damn it by making stupid ignorant racist comments.

I don't represent the Israeli cause nor should that cause be judged by what I say (i'm one person0, I strongly believe that most if not all Muslims are raised to hate Jews & other "infidels" but that's my belief & opinion & I have read many excrepids from the Koran that state that.

I don't represent the Israeli cause nor should that cause be judged by what I say (i'm one person0, I strongly believe that most if not all Muslims are raised to hate Jews & other "infidels" but that's my belief & opinion & I have read many excrepids from the Koran that state that.

you are one ignorant excuse for a cock sucker. tell me what's an "infidel" sherlock ?

[5.69] Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

Originally posted by djxeno

you are one ignorant excuse for a cock sucker. tell me what's an "infidel" sherlock ?

[5.69] Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and does good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

Ok jerkoff explain the "goodness" in believing that the revelation to Muhammad, according to orthodox Muslim belief, is the final and perfect revelation from the one true G-d. It corrects and abrogates all previous revelations, including the Torah and Gospel that form the foundation of the culture of the non-Muslim West. The Jews and Christians who remain in the world after the time of Muhammad are renegades who have rejected this final revelation out of corruption and malice & must be eliminated ???

Ok jerkoff explain the "goodness" in believing that the revelation to Muhammad, according to orthodox Muslim belief, is the final and perfect revelation from the one true G-d. It corrects and abrogates all previous revelations, including the Torah and Gospel that form the foundation of the culture of the non-Muslim West. The Jews and Christians who remain in the world after the time of Muhammad are renegades who have rejected this final revelation out of corruption and malice & must be eliminated ???

even tho they rejected it, they are not renegades because they are still people of the book. they followed God's original message before it was corrupted. People of the book are Jews and Christians.

i dont know where you got the ideal where they would get eliminated, probably because you don't know the meaning of the word "infidel".

how about all these?

The Koran teaches the hatred of Christians and Jews

"Do not take the Jews and Christians for friends"

(Surah 5:51)

"fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness"

(Surah 9:123)

"fight those who do not believe in Allah"

(Surah 9:29)

"and fight them until there is no more persecution and religion should be only for Allah"

(Surah 8:39)

"fight them; Allah will punish them by your hands and bring them to disgrace"

(Surah 9:14)

"Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them"

(Surah 9:30)

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

(Surah 8:12)

here are some more about the religion of peace..

Why are all terrorist activities that target innocent Non-Muslim victims always abetted by Muslim terrorists? What is it that makes the Muslim mind so subject to criminality and the display of such violent tendencies right from his/her childhood days?

The answer lies in the systematic brainwashing that Muslims are subjected to since birth. The majority of the Non-Islamic world has deluded itself into believing that the principles of Islam are tolerant in nature. This misconception is heightened when people think that the fault lies with only a handful of misguided Muslims who are not adhering to Islamic principles and hence indulge in terrorism. It is time for the entire world to realise that Islam by its very nature and through its essential principles openly supports, encourages and propogates Terrorism of the worst kind. Therefore the Islamic terrorist is in fact the most devout Muslim, because he is following exactly what Islam teaches through the Divine Koran. It is this very Koran which is considered by Muslims to be the holy word of their Allah himself. The Koran functions as the central terrorist manual that urges them to slaughter, rape, torture,pillage, mutilate and molest all Non-Muslims.

The Muslim is exhorted by their G-D to kill, mutilate, molest, rape and steal. This repetitive conditioning of the mind is performed by indoctrinating the Koranic Surahs in every Muslim child at Madarsas (Islamic schools). The Muslim child daily memorizes the Koranic Surahs which exhort him/her to murder, violence, hatred and crime against every Non-Muslim. The Muslim child learns to hate Non-Muslims, before he loses his first tooth. The doctrines that are forced down his throat are so deeply embedded in the child's mind, that he cannot view the world in any other perspective except as a composition of Muslims and Kafirs (Infidel). It is also made clear to the child that ALL Kafirs (Non-Muslims) are evil by their very nature and that it is every Muslim's moral and religious duty to either convert all the Kafirs to Islam by force or Kill each and every one of them.

Koran 17:16-17

When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants

Here Allah, the God of the Muslims is clearly stating the exact method that he adopts when he commits genocide of an entire POPULATION. And why does Allah decide to destroy entire populations? Simply because they don't believe in Allah and so Allah will kill them all, to take revenge. Next Allah is indulging in an unbelievable display of conceit. He is actually BOASTING about how many generations he has destroyed after Noah. If Allah had a list of his merits, no doubt genocide of numerous generations of people would top his list. Allah enjoys watching the annhilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers, the Muslims.

Koran 8:37

In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.

Koran 21:11

How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples

Again Allah is boasting about his amazing exploits such as genocide and displacement of innocent people. The justification for this crime is that these innocent people had "inequities". Apparently any community which is not Muslim is full of inequities by Islamic definition and therefore fair game for all pious Muslims to massacre and plunder.

Koran 2:8-10

In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false.

So Allah not only exhorts Muslims to kill all the non-believers, he also strikes down the surviving ones with disease and pain. Any good Muslim must surely carry out their beloved Allah's word. In fact Allah's word seems to be very much in effect in today's world. This is why one sees pious, Allah-loving Muslims like Saddam Hussain nursing factories that make weapons of biological and chemical warfare. Saddam is complying perfectly with Allah's wishes to the letter when he manufactures strains of deadly viruses to be unleashed on unsuspecting non-believers like the Israelis and Americans. He has secured a place in Islamic "Jannat" (Paradise) for himself by following Allah's orders so religiously.

Koran 58:5

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah. No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.

Koran 44:43-50

Verily the Tree of Zaqqum will be the food of the sinful. Like molten brass it will boil in their insides, Like the boiling of scalding water Seize Ye Him and drag him into the midst of the blazing Fire Then pour over his head the penalty of Boiling Water

One shudders to imagine the kind of effects such a torture manual has on the impressionable mind of a young Muslim child. Is it any wonder that so many of them grow up into hardened criminals who possess a distorted, sadistic and perverted psyche. Repeated exposure to and encouragement of the thoughts expressed in this verse would surely inculcate violence in the very core of a child's being. This description of Hell for the Non-Muslims has been the model for every pious Muslim in the past and present. In India, Sikh Gurus were tortured to death in exactly the same fashion. They were boiled to death in a cauldron of scalding liquid. On April 20, 1998 in Udhampur, India, over 30 innocent Kashmiri Hindu men, women and children were burnt alive in exactly the horrific manner sanctioned by the "Most merciful and All-Forgiving Allah", for refusing to convert to Islam.

The above verses are only the tip of the iceberg. Any deluded Non-Muslim who thinks that Islam is the religion of peace and that it is only misguided Muslims who commit terrorism and atrocities, can pick up an English translation of the Koran from any bookstore and refer to these Verses (Surahs). If, even after reading these Surahs, you are foolhardy enough not to realise the facts that I have explained, then here is a list of Allah's plans for you. All of these punishments befit you by default if you happen to be a Non-Muslim. Even a mass murderer will eventually attain Pardise if he is Muslim, wheras any Non-Muslim, even if he happens to be a Saint is eternally damned to Hellfire by Allah's decree. In Allah's own immortal words:

Koran 2:39

Those who reject faith (Islam) and belie our signs, They shall be Companions of the Fire and abide in it.

Koran 2:89-90

The Curse of Allah is on those without faith (in Islam) Thus have they drawn wrath upon wrath on themselves and humiliating is the punishment of those who reject faith (Islam)

Koran 5:33

The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land

Koran 9:35

On the day when Heat will be produced out of the wealth in the Fire of Hell, and with it will be branded their foreheads, their sides and their backs- "This is the treasure that ye buried for yourselves, taste ye then the treasures that ye buried."

This verse is referring to those people who don't spend their money in the way prescribed by Allah. Obviously if you happen to be a Non-Muslim, you don't spend money in the ways that the Muslim Allah prescribes, so this is the fate you are heading for. Beware All Ye Filthy Capitalists of America! This Surah's for you.

Koran 8:50

If you could see when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers at death. How they smite their faces and backs saying "Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire"

Even the angels will be doing Allah's dirty work for him. The Merciful Allah does not discriminate among his Muslim followers. Everyone starting from the Muslim Bum to the Angel gets a chance to maim, mutilate and kill Non-Believers. Allah is truly just and Merciful!

If you do happen to pick up that copy of the Koran as I mentioned, don't expect your fate to improve, unless you become a Muslim. Allah doesn't want Non-believers to understand the Koran. This is quite understandable on Allah's part, because any self-respecting human being who reads the Koran will be revolted at the violence and sadism espoused in it. Is it any wonder that Muslims don't want Non-Muslims to read or discuss any part of the Koran? They are afraid, that anyone who reads it will soon realise the true nature of Islam, which is genocide sanctioned by religion.

Here Allah explains that Non-Muslims will never be allowed to understand the Koran:

Koran 17:46-47

And we put coverings over their hearts and minds, lest they should understand the Koran, and we put deafness in their ears; when you commemorate your Lord (Allah) and Him alone in the Koran

If a Non-Muslim cannot understand the Koran, how is he/she expected to convert to Islam on their own accord? This is obviously an admission on Allah's part that people can be converted to Islam only by violent force, because he has ensured that they cannot understand it via reading the Koran. For any Non-Muslim to understand the Koran would be absolutely counterproductive to Islam. Muslims have hidden the truth from Non-Muslims for ages. It is a fact that the available English translations of the Koran do not contain many of the original Arabic Verses. Many particular verses were edited and changed by Muslims, because they were just too violent and explicitly revealed the brutal and barbaric nature of Islam.

The Koran is a psychological manual that incites hatred and violence in the reader. It was specifically designed for this very purpose, so that the Prophet Mohammed could carry on his tradition of Genocide and Terrorism, long after his death. The entire recorded history of Muslims is a testament to this fact.

Why do you think Jews and Christians are unbelievers? disbeleivers are idol worshippers and atheists.

Jews and Christians do believe in Allah, we have the same God you know.

We respect all the prophets that came before us, and i mean all of them.

"Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them"

(Surah 9:30)

Jesus is not the son of God. Was he talking to himself when he said, "Father, why have you forsaken me?"

i dont see a problem with the other verses you posted.

Why are all terrorist activities that target innocent Non-Muslim victims always abetted by Muslim terrorists? What is it that makes the Muslim mind so subject to criminality and the display of such violent tendencies right from his/her childhood days?

The answer lies in the systematic brainwashing that Muslims are subjected to since birth. The majority of the Non-Islamic world has deluded itself into believing that the principles of Islam are tolerant in nature. This misconception is heightened when people think that the fault lies with only a handful of misguided Muslims who are not adhering to Islamic principles and hence indulge in terrorism. It is time for the entire world to realise that Islam by its very nature and through its essential principles openly supports, encourages and propogates Terrorism of the worst kind. Therefore the Islamic terrorist is in fact the most devout Muslim, because he is following exactly what Islam teaches through the Divine Koran. It is this very Koran which is considered by Muslims to be the holy word of their Allah himself. The Koran functions as the central terrorist manual that urges them to slaughter, rape, torture,pillage, mutilate and molest all Non-Muslims.

The Muslim is exhorted by their G-D to kill, mutilate, molest, rape and steal. This repetitive conditioning of the mind is performed by indoctrinating the Koranic Surahs in every Muslim child at Madarsas (Islamic schools). The Muslim child daily memorizes the Koranic Surahs which exhort him/her to murder, violence, hatred and crime against every Non-Muslim. The Muslim child learns to hate Non-Muslims, before he loses his first tooth. The doctrines that are forced down his throat are so deeply embedded in the child's mind, that he cannot view the world in any other perspective except as a composition of Muslims and Kafirs (Infidel). It is also made clear to the child that ALL Kafirs (Non-Muslims) are evil by their very nature and that it is every Muslim's moral and religious duty to either convert all the Kafirs to Islam by force or Kill each and every one of them.

When we decide to destroy a population, we send a definite order to them who have the good things in life and yet transgress; so that Allah's word is proved true against them: then we destroy them utterly. How many generations have we destroyed after Noah? And enough is thy Lord to note and see the Sins of his servants

Here Allah, the God of the Muslims is clearly stating the exact method that he adopts when he commits genocide of an entire POPULATION. And why does Allah decide to destroy entire populations? Simply because they don't believe in Allah and so Allah will kill them all, to take revenge. Next Allah is indulging in an unbelievable display of conceit. He is actually BOASTING about how many generations he has destroyed after Noah. If Allah had a list of his merits, no doubt genocide of numerous generations of people would top his list. Allah enjoys watching the annhilation of thousands of Non-Muslims at the hands of his pious followers, the Muslims.

In order that Allah may seperate the impure from the pure, Put All the impure ones (Non-Muslim), one on top of the another in a Heap and cast them into Hell. They will be the ones to have lost

The "All-Merciful Allah" is now specifically instructing all "peace-loving Muslims" to heap up a mountain of corpses of the non believers. Of course, in order to do this holy task for Allah, the Muslim must first go out and attack innocent Non-Muslims and massacre them so that Allah's wishes are fulfilled. Allah seems to have an inexhaustible thirst for the blood of innocents. Note that the reason given to massacre non-believers is that "Allah may seperate the Impure from the Pure". It has nothing to do with self-defense or protection as Muslims try to argue. The explicit purpose for this heinous crime is so that Allah can easily differentiate between the Muslims and Non-Muslims. This way it becomes a lot easier for Allah and his angelic helpers to dump the heaps of murdered Non-Muslims into Hellfire.

How many were the populations we utterly destroyed because of their inequities, setting up in their place other peoples

Again Allah is boasting about his amazing exploits such as genocide and displacement of innocent people. The justification for this crime is that these innocent people had "inequities". Apparently any community which is not Muslim is full of inequities by Islamic definition and therefore fair game for all pious Muslims to massacre and plunder.

In their (Non-Muslims) hearts is a disease; and Allah has increased their disease and grievous is the penalty they will incur, because they are false.

So Allah not only exhorts Muslims to kill all the non-believers, he also strikes down the surviving ones with disease and pain. Any good Muslim must surely carry out their beloved Allah's word. In fact Allah's word seems to be very much in effect in today's world. This is why one sees pious, Allah-loving Muslims like Saddam Hussain nursing factories that make weapons of biological and chemical warfare. Saddam is complying perfectly with Allah's wishes to the letter when he manufactures strains of deadly viruses to be unleashed on unsuspecting non-believers like the Israelis and Americans. He has secured a place in Islamic "Jannat" (Paradise) for himself by following Allah's orders so religiously.

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger will be crumbled to dust, as were those before them: for we have already sent down Clear Signs and the Unbelievers will have a humiliating Penalty

Those who resist Allah and His Messenger" obviously refers to anyone who is not a Muslim. Therefore every Non-Muslim must be crushed to death by the holy edict of Allah. No doubt it was this very verse which must have served as a motivation for those pious Muslims who bombed the World Trade Center. Allah must have been extremely pleased to watch all those innocent Non-Muslims being crumbled to death.

Verily the Tree of Zaqqum will be the food of the sinful. Like molten brass it will boil in their insides, Like the boiling of scalding water Seize Ye Him and drag him into the midst of the blazing Fire Then pour over his head the penalty of Boiling Water

One shudders to imagine the kind of effects such a torture manual has on the impressionable mind of a young Muslim child. Is it any wonder that so many of them grow up into hardened criminals who possess a distorted, sadistic and perverted psyche. Repeated exposure to and encouragement of the thoughts expressed in this verse would surely inculcate violence in the very core of a child's being. This description of Hell for the Non-Muslims has been the model for every pious Muslim in the past and present. In India, Sikh Gurus were tortured to death in exactly the same fashion. They were boiled to death in a cauldron of scalding liquid. On April 20, 1998 in Udhampur, India, over 30 innocent Kashmiri Hindu men, women and children were burnt alive in exactly the horrific manner sanctioned by the "Most merciful and All-Forgiving Allah", for refusing to convert to Islam.

The above verses are only the tip of the iceberg. Any deluded Non-Muslim who thinks that Islam is the religion of peace and that it is only misguided Muslims who commit terrorism and atrocities, can pick up an English translation of the Koran from any bookstore and refer to these Verses (Surahs). If, even after reading these Surahs, you are foolhardy enough not to realise the facts that I have explained, then here is a list of Allah's plans for you. All of these punishments befit you by default if you happen to be a Non-Muslim. Even a mass murderer will eventually attain Pardise if he is Muslim, wheras any Non-Muslim, even if he happens to be a Saint is eternally damned to Hellfire by Allah's decree. In Allah's own immortal words:

Those who reject faith (Islam) and belie our signs, They shall be Companions of the Fire and abide in it.

The Curse of Allah is on those without faith (in Islam) Thus have they drawn wrath upon wrath on themselves and humiliating is the punishment of those who reject faith (Islam)

The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land

On the day when Heat will be produced out of the wealth in the Fire of Hell, and with it will be branded their foreheads, their sides and their backs- "This is the treasure that ye buried for yourselves, taste ye then the treasures that ye buried."

This verse is referring to those people who don't spend their money in the way prescribed by Allah. Obviously if you happen to be a Non-Muslim, you don't spend money in the ways that the Muslim Allah prescribes, so this is the fate you are heading for. Beware All Ye Filthy Capitalists of America! This Surah's for you.

If you could see when the angels take the souls of the Unbelievers at death. How they smite their faces and backs saying "Taste the penalty of the blazing Fire"

Even the angels will be doing Allah's dirty work for him. The Merciful Allah does not discriminate among his Muslim followers. Everyone starting from the Muslim Bum to the Angel gets a chance to maim, mutilate and kill Non-Believers. Allah is truly just and Merciful!

If you do happen to pick up that copy of the Koran as I mentioned, don't expect your fate to improve, unless you become a Muslim. Allah doesn't want Non-believers to understand the Koran. This is quite understandable on Allah's part, because any self-respecting human being who reads the Koran will be revolted at the violence and sadism espoused in it. Is it any wonder that Muslims don't want Non-Muslims to read or discuss any part of the Koran? They are afraid, that anyone who reads it will soon realise the true nature of Islam, which is genocide sanctioned by religion.

Here Allah explains that Non-Muslims will never be allowed to understand the Koran:

And we put coverings over their hearts and minds, lest they should understand the Koran, and we put deafness in their ears; when you commemorate your Lord (Allah) and Him alone in the Koran

If a Non-Muslim cannot understand the Koran, how is he/she expected to convert to Islam on their own accord? This is obviously an admission on Allah's part that people can be converted to Islam only by violent force, because he has ensured that they cannot understand it via reading the Koran. For any Non-Muslim to understand the Koran would be absolutely counterproductive to Islam. Muslims have hidden the truth from Non-Muslims for ages. It is a fact that the available English translations of the Koran do not contain many of the original Arabic Verses. Many particular verses were edited and changed by Muslims, because they were just too violent and explicitly revealed the brutal and barbaric nature of Islam.

The Koran is a psychological manual that incites hatred and violence in the reader. It was specifically designed for this very purpose, so that the Prophet Mohammed could carry on his tradition of Genocide and Terrorism, long after his death. The entire recorded history of Muslims is a testament to this fact.

whats your point? there are many simliar references in the Bilbe and Torah.

bahahahaha, islam teaches terrorism? LOL you are so stupid i cant even talk to you anymore.

i bet you love talking about Jihad don't you! Holy War against the infidels!!

but your dumb ass doesnt know that even in jihad we are not allowed to kill women and children. sounds like terrorism to me.

Murder and Genocide

ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH religion, the murder of a Jew is a capital offense and one of the three most heinous sins (the other two being idolatry and adultery). Jewish religious courts and secular authorities are commanded to punish, even beyond the limits of the ordinary administration of justice, anyone guilty of murdering a Jew. A Jew who indirectly causes the death of another Jew is, however, only guilty of what talmudic law calls a sin against the 'laws of Heaven', to be punished by God rather than by man.

When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court.1 To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.2

Thus, one of the two most important commentators on the Shulhan Arukh explains that when it comes to a Gentile, 'one must not lift one's hand to harm him, but one may harm him indirectly, for instance by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice .., there is no prohibition here, because it was not done directly:3 He points out, however, that an act leading indirectly to a Gentile's death is forbidden if it may cause the spread of hostility towards Jews.4

A Gentile murderer who happens to be under Jewish jurisdiction must be executed whether the victim was Jewish or not. However, if the victim was Gentile and the murderer converts to Judaism, he is not punished.5

All this has a direct and practical relevance to the realities of the State of Israel. Although the state's criminal laws make no distinction between Jew and Gentile, such distinction is certainly made by Orthodox rabbis, who in guiding their flock follow the Halakhah. Of special importance is the advice they give to religious soldiers.

Since even the minimal interdiction against murdering a Gentile outright applies only to 'Gentiles with whom we [the Jews] are not at war', various rabbinical commentators in the past drew the logical conclusion that in wartime all Gentiles belonging to a hostile population may, or even should be killed.6 Since 1973 this doctrine is being publicly propagated for the guidance of religious Israeli soldiers. The first such official exhortation was included in a booklet published by the Central Region Command of the Israeli Army, whose area includes the West Bank. In this booklet the Command's Chief Chaplain writes:

When our forces come across civilians during a war or in hot pursuit or in a raid, so long as there is no certainty that those civilians are incapable of harming our forces, then according to the Halakhah they may and even should be killed ... Under no circumstances should an Arab be trusted, even if he makes an impression of being civilized ... In war, when our forces storm the enemy, they are allowed and even enjoined by the Halakhah to kill even good civilians, that is, civilians who are ostensibly good.7

The same doctrine is expounded in the following exchange of letters between a young Israeli soldier and his rabbi, published in the yearbook of one of the country's most prestigious religious colleges, Midrashiyyat No'am, where many leaders and activists of the National Religious Party and Gush Emunim have been educated.8

this is a summary, but i have specific versses also, just dont have them here.

Murder and Genocide

ACCORDING TO THE JEWISH religion, the murder of a Jew is a capital offense and one of the three most heinous sins (the other two being idolatry and adultery). Jewish religious courts and secular authorities are commanded to punish, even beyond the limits of the ordinary administration of justice, anyone guilty of murdering a Jew. A Jew who indirectly causes the death of another Jew is, however, only guilty of what talmudic law calls a sin against the 'laws of Heaven', to be punished by God rather than by man.

When the victim is a Gentile, the position is quite different. A Jew who murders a Gentile is guilty only of a sin against the laws of Heaven, not punishable by a court.1 To cause indirectly the death of a Gentile is no sin at all.2

Thus, one of the two most important commentators on the Shulhan Arukh explains that when it comes to a Gentile, 'one must not lift one's hand to harm him, but one may harm him indirectly, for instance by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice .., there is no prohibition here, because it was not done directly:3 He points out, however, that an act leading indirectly to a Gentile's death is forbidden if it may cause the spread of hostility towards Jews.4

A Gentile murderer who happens to be under Jewish jurisdiction must be executed whether the victim was Jewish or not. However, if the victim was Gentile and the murderer converts to Judaism, he is not punished.5

All this has a direct and practical relevance to the realities of the State of Israel. Although the state's criminal laws make no distinction between Jew and Gentile, such distinction is certainly made by Orthodox rabbis, who in guiding their flock follow the Halakhah. Of special importance is the advice they give to religious soldiers.

Since even the minimal interdiction against murdering a Gentile outright applies only to 'Gentiles with whom we [the Jews] are not at war', various rabbinical commentators in the past drew the logical conclusion that in wartime all Gentiles belonging to a hostile population may, or even should be killed.6 Since 1973 this doctrine is being publicly propagated for the guidance of religious Israeli soldiers. The first such official exhortation was included in a booklet published by the Central Region Command of the Israeli Army, whose area includes the West Bank. In this booklet the Command's Chief Chaplain writes:

When our forces come across civilians during a war or in hot pursuit or in a raid, so long as there is no certainty that those civilians are incapable of harming our forces, then according to the Halakhah they may and even should be killed ... Under no circumstances should an Arab be trusted, even if he makes an impression of being civilized ... In war, when our forces storm the enemy, they are allowed and even enjoined by the Halakhah to kill even good civilians, that is, civilians who are ostensibly good.7

The same doctrine is expounded in the following exchange of letters between a young Israeli soldier and his rabbi, published in the yearbook of one of the country's most prestigious religious colleges, Midrashiyyat No'am, where many leaders and activists of the National Religious Party and Gush Emunim have been educated.8

Wow. Interesting.

Murder and Genocide

Source?

Almost every "holy" book has references of either demeaning or resorting to violence against "non-believers". Any of these books can be taken competely out of context, and people who do so are terrorists, and ignorant schmucks like g420 and daprofessional.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Almost every "holy" book has references of either demeaning or resorting to violence against "non-believers". Any of these books can be taken competely out of context, and people who do so are terrorists, and ignorant schmucks like g420 and daprofessional.

exactly, even though these things are in the holy books, i would never paint an entire group of ppl as evil or violent.