Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's my boyz?

misskittie

Originally posted by jamiroguy1

By the way... Yes! :hump:

bwahahah You dirty dawg! Right now, my boy is looking to book a room over on Ocean & 7th --- yea, right by Wet Willies, bay-bee! I'll let you fellas know what we choose on once the dates are announced. All I know is....I BETTER HAVE A POOL THIS YEAR! :D:cool:

~miami, year 3~ :D

Originally posted by misskittie

bwahahah You dirty dawg! Right now, my boy is looking to book a room over on Ocean & 7th --- yea, right by Wet Willies, bay-bee! I'll let you fellas know what we choose on once the dates are announced. All I know is....I BETTER HAVE A POOL THIS YEAR! :D:cool:

~miami, year 3~ :D

hmmm, your boy for philly, i'd guess raven perhaps . . .

Any of you crazy cats thinking of hitting Miami for WMC next year? I wasn't going but then a friend from Philly twisted my arm. Any one considering it? Lemme know!

(i know u all wanna come and stay in the same tele as me)

i'm waiting to see what the deal really is with Space. some say it is closing as it got raided a month ago because of drugs and financial irregularities. if its all rumors and Space is there then I'll go, if there is no Space, I'll have to think about it a lot . . . although if everyone still went, then i'll probably go.

Originally posted by eggmok

hmmm, your boy for philly, i'd guess raven perhaps . . .

lol No. My debaucherous boy....DJ Mark Pappas. Besides, he's chummy with all the DJs I love....I can have my own private hotel party! ------------- lol I'm using him for his connections. (jk)

And yes, I know the beach is across the street but I'm afraid to go in. So, I'll lay out on the beach and party there but I like a pool to take a nice dip.

Okay, enough CP for me. This is the most I've been here in years.

Uhh, yea, I'm VERY aware of that. I'm just afraid of the ocean and getting eaten by a shark. It's their territory, not mine. I'll stick to the pools that are barside! That's more my scene.

sharks will attack if they sense blood, so don't swim in the ocean if you're raggin it . . .