Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cp Football Tournament--update

Originally posted by trewguy

i am a little confused is this for cp people only or could i get team together

I would think it's for anybody since it is a fundraiser and to only make it fair, since Mr.Digga made an all star team!!!!!!

It supposed to be all fun, but lets make it more equal, so that we can make are own team!!!!!!

After seeing Digga's list, what are we left to pick from on CP....Danfury, Kosat, and so on, I rather not play.

Trewy,so far I just started putting togeather a team today, got a QB, who played in HS with me and LB I played with who was All American for Monclair State!!!!!!

I'm going to call 5 more kids I played HS ball with to play, but if any can't play, you can jump on my team!!!!!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Yes...so far we are planning Liberty State Park....on the third Saturday in October.

i'll be in AC that entire weekend (kinda) so i'm out if we play that weekend. that should give you dorks enough time to sharpen your skills.

not for nothing no 1 on my team is even bigger than me but my younger brother

it is for money so either pick team when we get there or let people bring freinds

i could have them all register on cp if you want

none of us played for college or nothing like that

if you are true iron brothers it really shouldn't make a difference

Originally posted by trewguy

not for nothing no 1 on my team is even bigger than me but my younger brother

it is for money so either pick team when we get there or let people bring freinds

i could have them all register on cp if you want

none of us played for college or nothing like that

if you are true iron brothers it really shouldn't make a difference

Dave you can bring you father, 2nd cousin, sister, mother, and grandma. It doesnt even matter son.....

Trewguy...After spending a good portion of last night decoding your reply...I actually kind of agree with you in picking Teams...It is obvious that someone like myself is a valuable commodity to the CP Flag Football Community...Since Digga and Myself are on the Executive Board...we will take your plea for equality into consideration.....This having said...I was unable to decode that part about your brother. Please reformulate that thought and lets try again!

Trewguy...After spending a good portion of last night decoding your reply...I actually kind of agree with you in picking Teams...It is obvious that someone like myself is a valuable commodity to the CP Flag Football Community...Since Digga and Myself are on the Executive Board...we will take your plea for equality into consideration.....This having said...I was unable to decode that part about your brother. Please reformulate that thought and lets try again!

Hilarious!

Christopher and Ryan...Do you know how gay that would look...Almost as gay as that time I called you two years ago and tried to convince you that you needed to buy the Weight Lifting Shoes....hahahahahahaah

Or actually almost as gay as Marco and JerryX talking shit about their football skills........

Misk I can appreciate your enthusiasm to play this sport. But it requires a certain level of toughness...right now I am not convinced you are the right candidate for this game.

..then we obviously haven't met!!!!:tongue: ..........it's ok......i won't play........but i could have been a great asset.....i am an excellent QB..and when it comes to tough....WELL...i'm like day aold steak!;)