Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Notice

No matter what Webster Hall is always packed. I was there last Saturday before the G.O. of Avalon and the line was almost two city blocks long when I left.

I think they are B&T and the crowd is not great but they sure no how to throw a party year after year. They must be around 10 years old at least.

Hats off to you guys

Originally posted by powerpill

No matter what Webster Hall is always packed. I was there last Saturday before the G.O. of Avalon and the line was almost two city blocks long when I left.

I think they are B&T and the crowd is not great but they sure no how to throw a party year after year. They must be around 10 years old at least.

Hats off to you guys

Listen you stupid slut, why don't you just fuck off already. I just did a quick search of your posts and 99% of them ALWAYS relate to how Webster Hall is so damn cool ( http://bbs.clubplanet.com/search.php?action=showresults&searchid=199005 ). You're obviously affiliated with the club, so you have zero credibility. STFU. No "casual" fan of Webster Hall would feel a need to post the following quote in every fuckin forum like you did:

Webster Hall has the sexiest friday night. You can see the video on their homepage @ www.websterhall.com

People here aren't THAT stupid that they can't see through your BS. Kill yourself. :aright::blown:

WOW, such detestation. No matter whether PP is affiliated with WH, it's the truth. Name any other club - good or bad - that has been in business for such a long time. I've been in the scene for yeeeaaars, and not any other ownership has had the luck for Longevity.

Even the original Roxy opened when I was 14, then they changed the name to 1018 with new owners by the time I was 18. Then new ownership again, then Roxy again. Roxy is a legendary club but when it comes to a Saturday party - Peter is fierce but the majority is BOY night. I Love Me Some Boys - but the Boys at Roxy aren't on my team. Clubs Like Centro may be hot for a minute but only a minute. Centro had it going on with the crowd and the vibe on Thursdays with the Subliminal party, then they crapped on it when that party left. Nonetheless, WH is still open with the same name and the same owners.

Don't be so mean. God don't like ugly. Shit always comes back to you! :laugh:

Why are you so angry. Is it because you were molested at the age of 12. Or is it because you can't get in to any clubs? or is it because the doctor said you had an STD. Which one I'm not sure.

Hey retard, I'm not angry. I just find it laughable that you have to talk up that shithole with almost *every* single post of your's. You're a joke, and no one buys a word you have to say, cunt. :laugh:

How do you know and why do you care what other people think? Are you Lonely,depressed, small dick? You should get help. Although I am probably no match for you breath, I would love for my boyfriend to hear you say these things to me. Why don't you pick a place to meet. SCARED

I don't see anyone on this post but yourself saying anything negative about what I have said. As a matter of fact the only other post's have agreed with my comment. And I state it again.

"No matter what Webster Hall is always packed. I was there last Saturday before the G.O. of Avalon and the line was almost two city blocks long when I left.

Hats off to you guys"

Powerpills posts are about as entertaining as bbbooom's signatures.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh seriously though you are a great promoter.:rolleyes: If you are constantly going to post jibberish at least post like johnnyquest and save us all the aggravation of reading stupid posts. :blown:

For the record. I am a law student and I live across the street from Webster Hall. They are very good to their neighbors and always treat us very well so I feel the need to give back.

I don't hate anyone. It is just so easy for me to go across the street. The place is like CHEERS to me.

I am looking out my window right now and there is a line to the end of the block already. I am going to check out the male review drink for free at the open bar then come home and !?%* my boyfriend

I will have to say that out of all the venues in NYC there are 2 specific venues that have outlasted the pack and not have infinate problems with "society" I have to give Kudos to the Roxy and Webster Hall. I mean, my mom and aunt used to go to the Roxy, and my Uncle used to play Jazz @ Webster.

I know that Limelight...I mean "Avalon" (It will always be Limelght to me, but Avalon doesnt deserve the name) has been around a while too.

I would love for my boyfriend to hear you say these things to me. Why don't you pick a place to meet. SCARED

Oh no, internet threats! :laugh:

I'll be at ARC for Sander this Saturday. I'm 6'3 about 240. I'll be wearing a black shirt that says "Be Yourself". I'll also have a Yankee's baseball hat on. If you don't see me, ask any of the bouncers where Gavin is. I'm sure they can point me out. Come on down and say hello. :aright: