Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Park Saturdays= Caruso's w/ Crap Music

After doing SP back to back Fri./Sat. nights I just want to clarify for the fools who build it up non-stop. Its not all that, SP Sat. might as well hold a shuttle bus from the Caruso's Thurs. night party.

Ill give credit where credit is due, there are hot girls there but its just a typical "look how much I make" crowd." I wouldn't of posted these facts but assholes who jump on the various Metro Friday posts need to just chill out. (why don't you thank them for the soundsystem they let you use?)

Metro Fridays is a music driven night, if somone on here wants to explain to me that SP Sat. is all about the music when the resident dj is the worst DJ getting work in the tri-state area please feel free. (this summer on Thurs. nights it wasn't uncommon to see more that 10 people on the dancefloor with fingers in their ears)... Nothing against some of the good djs they bring in to headline though...

To those of my friends who work the SP Sat. party, nothing personal, its just time for the TRUTH to come out..... and if you don't like it listen to this and kiss my big black ass!!!

thesandman

Originally posted by thesandman

After doing SP back to back Fri./Sat. nights I just want to clarify for the fools who build it up non-stop. Its not all that, SP Sat. might as well hold a shuttle bus from the Caruso's Thurs. night party.

Ill give credit where credit is due, there are hot girls there but its just a typical "look how much I make" crowd." I wouldn't of posted these facts but assholes who jump on the various Metro Friday posts need to just chill out. (why don't you thank them for the soundsystem they let you use?)

Metro Fridays is a music driven night, if somone on here wants to explain to me that SP Sat. is all about the music when the resident dj is the worst DJ getting work in the tri-state area please feel free. (this summer on Thurs. nights it wasn't uncommon to see more that 10 people on the dancefloor with fingers in their ears)... Nothing against some of the good djs they bring in to headline though...

To those of my friends who work the SP Sat. party, nothing personal, its just time for the TRUTH to come out..... and if you don't like it listen to this and kiss my big black ass!!!

thesandman

Holy Ass Kickin :laugh:

Guest bonsolidd

sandman needs a winecooler! :laugh:

from what I know both nights are busy....

some people are into music some people are in to crowds you know that!

me I like both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Sandman - You could be very right, but I just want to point out one thing:

When the music is crap it is generally because that particular crowd likes that music.

Do you really expect that 30 something Bergen county crowd to know what's up musically?

As for what the Caruso Thursday/South Park Saturday crowd is like or about, I have to agree with you there. I went to Caruso's last night and the majority of chicks there were trying to just show that they were better than everybody else.

In truth of fact most looked like they were in their late 20's, but really looked like they were in their late 30's due to the fact that they have spent to much time in the tanning salon and now their faces have that leather look. Basically looking pretty banged up.

I was definitely dissapointed in the quality.

Peace Out!

Originally posted by wise

music driven?.....:rolleyes:

That place sucks on Fri and Sat. Including the system, club, and djs.

:laugh:

the music is like sneakers in a dryer, or a kid playing drums on the pots and pans

i cant even imagine what the music is like on saturdays...velveeta?

Originally posted by eddie3

yo................. i was supposed to go to r bar last nite.....u go there all the time?

no i did the thursday party there last year

under new ownership this year, so i am steering clear, hip hop?!!??

HYPE

cottage___________