Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Closing Hit The Media

gebahie

Guest saleen351

i love it when clubbers keep spinning it. This post, this space closeing has zero to do with the rave act. The rave act has zero to do with space closeing, Dont know how many times i have to say this. What Space isn't telling you, is their partner was convicted of a crime, not gonna go into it, but under florida law he can't have shit to do with a liquor license. The drug busts, gave them the right to go in and take apart their books. I'b bet money, they have been investigating space for months. Then the dea put their ducks in order, got the warrant and took space down. This few bad apples thing is bullshit. When clubbers admit clubs are based on drugs, and do something about it, then cry over the rave act. i have a problem when Danny T is preaching no drugs, but he's playing R&G "do it again" a track all about blow, then he mixes in jhonny vicious's "XTC" then mixed into Green Velvet DT and DD mix of NOS track. One of my favorite djs before he wised up and used his real name was dj xtc, aka richie santana.

It's a drug culture in our clubs, face it! The comparision to a college is nuts, colleges do way more to stop drugs then clubs ever did. Everything you saw in the club scene from 96-2000 was 100% drug related, from tracks, to track names, to album covers etc. Now we are paying the price for the goverment inability to get a grapse on the problem in clubland years ago, now they are fed up with people dropping of g and xtc and they getting even for the blantant drug acception by clubbers and club owners..

Exit in nyc was a fucking gook invested drug haven... The entire section by the stage was asians selling k to each other.

tired of the spin on this board...

Look in the mirror, there is no legal industry that relies on illegal drug use then clubs. Will shutting down space make a difference, answer is no, but Space must do the time for their crimes..

In the end, it's simple, look at your friends, notice drug use and going to clubs goes hand and hand. When they hit the bar scene instead they aren't doing the hard core shit.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously it doesn't have anything to do with the rave act, or the government would have been publicizing it this way for their benefit. But I think that Louis was certainly using it as an excuse (whether honestly or not) and my point was to stop acting defensively and take offensive measures BEFORE the rave act could ever come into play specifically against him in the future (regarding any possible future transgressions). Bottom line, my advice is appropriate for Louis and any club owner with deep pockets to mount such a legal campaign.