Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Karma Lounge Review / Pigeon Report

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

WAY TOO LOUD!!!!!!!

BARTENDERS WERE MUCH BETTER, OH THATS RIGHT THERE WAS HARDLY ANYONE IN THERE SINCE IT WAS WAY TO LOUD

MET JHONNY REMERIEZ (SP) NICE MEETING YA, REALLY GOOD SET, LOTS OF DRUMS. I WAS FEELING IT, BUT I KNOW YOU LOWERED THE VOLUME A LITTLE WHEN YOU GOT ON, BUT THE DAMAGE WAS DONE BEFORE YOU GOT ON... IT WAS STILL A TAD BIT TOO HIGH WHEN YOU WERE ON, BUT NOT AS BAD... THE WHOLE DRUM SOUND WAS DOPE, I LOVE THAT SHIT.

AS FOR THE PIGEON REPORT

IT'S OFFICIAL ALL PIGEONS ARE SO FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD IT'S SCARY... I THINK OUR DOG HOG IS COOLER AND SMARTER AND MORE LEVEL HEADED THEN THESE WHORES..

FROM THE TWO KNOCK OUTS WHO'S GOALS IN LIFE IS TO BE IN PLAYBOY THEN GETTING MAD AT ME CAUSE I HIT ON ONE AND NOT THE OTHER, BUT THE OTHER ONE HAD ZERO INTEREST IN ME, SHE WAS JUST PISSED OFF HER FRIEND GOT THE ATTENTION, SO THEN I ASKED HER, "DO U WANT ME TO HIT ON YOU, WOULD IT GO ANYWHERE", SHES LIKE "MAYBE"

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU WHORES OUT THERE?

THEN FOR THE TWO SLUTS FROM WPB, "NICK, I'M A PRINCESS, AND I'M HIGH MAINTENCE", YEA THIS NIGHT WAS STARTING OFF ON THE WRONG FOOT. BOUGHT THEM 12 BUCKS IN DRINKS, THEY GOT LOST AND LEFT THE CLUB, I SAW THEM OUTSIDE AND THEY CLAIM I DITCHED THEM!!!!!!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDDING ME? I WAS AT THE SAME SPOT IN KARMA THE WHOLE NIGHT... SAW THEM IN VOODOO LATER ON, AND ALL I GOT WAS ATTITUDE, SO I TOLD THE OLDER WHORE, TO TELL HER FRIEND WHEN SHE GROWS UP, TO CALL ME! SHE CRIED AND WHINED THE WHOLE NIGHT CAUSE I DIDN'T LIKE HER BRITNEY SPEARS HAT....

I THINK ALL THE GOOD WHORES ARE TAKEN DOWN HERE... YEA PLENTY OF HOT WHORES OUT LAST NIGHT, BUT DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM THEY ARE FUCKED UP IN THE HEAD...

Thank god for pigeons like lots of ass, so few cool chicks left out there.. They just don't make them the way they use to... So sad..

We got too drunk and couln't drive to sobe, dui was pissed at me, and hog was just pissed at everyone, and we didn't make it to nerve... We sold out for some whores, and should have punched them right in the mouth and jetted to sobe..

and for the record guyman has NO JUICE AT THE DOOR AT VOODO.. This cat prepays the door guy before we meet him in front of the place, then we walk in, making him look like the man, but the door guy told me later on, he prepaided... Typical jew!!

.drum_groove_01.jpg

www.karmafl.com

Yes the volume was a little loud for the time of the night that it was,

But it also doesnt help to be right in front of 1 of the 2 speakers.

It is something that i will be more aware of especially in the beginning of the night.

Finally putting a name with a face (saleen)

It was nice meeting you. Thanx for coming by.

It is always fun reading your posts,

You should have your own column on The new times or something

I dont think there were anymore CPers @KARMA last night.

It was without a doubt an awesome night..

Ari on the percussion was great and it is always a blast sharing the decks with Jae Vynel.

It would be great to see more CPers @ KARMA

Its all About HOUSE MUSIC

Finally In Fort Lauderdale @ Karma

Guest saleen351

great beats, but man it's just too loud, when i spoke to you, i thought i was at space it was so loud. Even over by the drums when the drummer wasn't playing it was too loud, but you laid down some great percussion house... next time stick the drummer way back in the corner, and lower the highs and the entire volume...

when that place first opened it was slammed, but now people just get too pissed off at them, and never come back.. We only went since we were at maxes with those whores... The first dj has it so loud, i wanted to throw my beer bottle at him...

love to see you do a nerve/patio show with the drummer...

btw, hog and dui met me there last night... so they were there too...

Originally posted by saleen351 and for the record guyman has NO JUICE AT THE DOOR AT VOODO.. This cat prepays the door guy before we meet him in front of the place, then we walk in, making him look like the man, but the door guy told me later on, he prepaided... Typical jew!!

So here is the truth everyone...

I'm at Tarpen Bend and Saleen calls me and begs me to get him, hog and DUI into Voodoo. I went out of my way, left the bar and walked his sorry ass into Voodoo. We are right in, no problems. (and - who prepays a club that they never go to????) Folks - the best part of this is that I forced him to buy ME a drink. Thats right people... The Saleen could not get into the club without my help and then he PAYED MONEY OUT OF HIS POCKET FOR MY DRINK.

Then, Saleen points out this Fitness instructor that he claims has the hots for him. Meanwhile, he stays at the opposite side of the club from her and she does not look "fit" at all. In fact, she could stand to lose 15 lbs.

Saleen has no game. (But, we already knew that)

BTW - if HOG is honest, he will validate my story.