Clubplanet Nightlife Community

junior review

First off, they bar in the dome provided $1 drinks (vodka, gin, rum) til 12 o'clock.......this gave a great atmosphere of drunks...........he spun on the stage and opened with some sick stuff .....some good vocals.....can't believe he played Eurythmics - Seventeen....it definately brought back some memories.... he stayed away from the commercial stuff ........although he played Beyonce and S. Paul - Baby boy.......i guess he figured it's jersey and the crowd would like it which they did.....crowd was feeling him a lot........the girls were looking good....it's so good to hear a NY Dj of his calibur playing in NJ.....hopefully some eyes will open to better music and more of the original style and beats will come to people's minds as quality music if they rarely go to the city to hear established dj's....he also switched it up a lil dropping "Beach Ball" and Marco V. - C: ........i had a great time

I thought the night was just SICK....

I never saw a dance floor crowd up as quick as it did, and stay that way the entire night.

Although the people in front of the stage were just standing there looking at him like it was a metallica concert....i wish they would have gotten out of the way and left the room for the people to dance.

It was great to hear a different set of music...shit i have never heard before. Junior rocked that shit....so worth it.

I was tired when i walked in, and got the energy off him as soon as he went on. SICK!

well i had fun freezing my ass off scanning ids for 2 hours lastnite! lol. thanks bill for the shirt.. i think someone stole ur shirt n my sweater tho at the end of the nite.. lol but when i finally went in at like 130.. the music was awesome in both rooms.. different crowd lastnite, diff vibe.. altogether awesome nite tho! thanks adam bill n kaream for taking care of my friends! i <3 u!

Originally posted by vip-tech

I HEARD THIS PLACE WAS BEAT.COM/ORG/EDU LAST NITE

i heard the same thing from two close friends of mine who are huge Junior heads, it was his typical "i am not in nyc playing for my boy boys" set from what i was told

i am 100% convinced people from jersey will dance to anything

Originally posted by dancerbar

i heard the same thing from two close friends of mine who are huge Junior heads, it was his typical "i am not in nyc playing for my boy boys" set from what i was told

i am 100% convinced people from jersey will dance to anything

I have heard Junior numerous times and he defintely held back a little. Nontheless, he was still good.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You have to take into account that he only played from 1155 till 3. The system sounded nice in the dome as well. ;)

The Sound system was sickkkk.. I oarked my car walking to the front with my girl.. I look at her and I was like holy shit that system knocks

you can hear it from far away

Junior played a great set... not like Twilo but he was holding back

I had a blast that all that matters

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

You have to take into account that he only played from 1155 till 3. The system sounded nice in the dome as well. ;)

That's Right!!

Considering he only played a 3 hour set he sounded good.

I've been going to hear junior since the Tunnel days.

I def. expected him to play like shit since it wasn't a gay crowd and wasn't in NYC.

He played suprisingly good.

As far as playing Beyonce and S. Paul that was the last song played as the lights were coming on. It was more like a slower song to prepare the crowd for the end of the night.

Originally posted by ckdc1

That's Right!!

Considering he only played a 3 hour set he sounded good.

I've been going to hear junior since the Tunnel days.

I def. expected him to play like shit since it wasn't a gay crowd and wasn't in NYC.

He played suprisingly good.

As far as playing Beyonce and S. Paul that was the last song played as the lights were coming on. It was more like a slower song to prepare the crowd for the end of the night.

I was there too with my boyfriend and he played just as great as I remember him at Twilo - too bad there were no afterhours:)

Does anyone know where his next gig is??

For ONLY three hours? Are you crazy? How long do you think he was going to spin for? I think you forgot it's Jersey! I am surprised he even bothered coming over here! No one has mentioned Palladium....why not? Junior Vasquez is getting up there in age but he's still mixin' slammin' music! Friday October 3rd brought back BIG TIME memories....I had a blast! I would go just about anywhere to hear what surprises he has in store for us straight people!!