Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hi i'm new

i used to go to buzz, but the last time i went, some loser raver broke into my car (smashed the windows) to steal $2.00 (yes, TWO dollars). After that, I only went for special events like sasha & digweed, etc since those nights usually have more security.

how is buzz now?

I like trance a lot (don't laugh), and house. i dislike breaks.

I don't like what the big trance dj's are releasing, so i don't listen to it as much as i used to.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Welcome! What style of music are you into?

And say hi at Buzz next time!

such good taste you have. it's a classic.

This one? Great film.

ok, i'll post a picture, i've been busy lately.

Originally posted by theblueangel

i used to go to buzz, but the last time i went, some loser raver broke into my car (smashed the windows) to steal $2.00 (yes, TWO dollars).

I'd be willing to bet it was some loser crackhead, and not a loser raver. There's not much of a difference, but there is *some* amount of difference.

i used to go to buzz, but the last time i went, some loser raver broke into my car (smashed the windows) to steal $2.00 (yes, TWO dollars).

That REALLY sucks! It was probably one of those bums that stroll that area. It is a pretty bad part of town.

When I lived in Baltimore, my car got broken into at Fells Point. No once but TWICE in the space of a month!!!

One time to steal a few quarters I mistakenly left visible!

:(

what's the difference?

I haven't done any studies myself or anything, but I'd be willing to bet more crackheads break into cars than ravers. I'll see if I can find any statistics on the matter.

(You're kidding, right? You don't really think some 19 year old raver leaving Buzz broke into your car? Your car that was parked in NORTHEAST WASHINGTON.)

Originally posted by teriaki

(You're kidding, right? You don't really think some 19 year old raver leaving Buzz broke into your car? Your car that was parked in NORTHEAST WASHINGTON.)

i miss those days when buzz was in northeast.

and those days when teriaki still had brain cells.

Hmm, now that you mentioned it, I may have accused a raver when it was a crackhead, maybe not. Who knows. Someone told me they broke into his car just to break in, no money stolen, so you may be right.

Someone else said it's a "rite of passage" for those who attend buzz to have their cars violated. :laugh:

i haven't been there in 2 years, so I don't know what it's like now. The old schoolers seem to be leaving buzz, and they made it what it is, so I stopped going too, my car was the last straw. I miss it.

good times..

Originally posted by teriaki

I haven't done any studies myself or anything, but I'd be willing to bet more crackheads break into cars than ravers. I'll see if I can find any statistics on the matter.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by djbuster

haha - is that sig a picture of a sticker you have in your car?

(does it work?):D

yeah, i'm getting to to cover up my airbag warning sticker!! a friend is gonna make it, i just need to measure out what i need.